Chapter 43

3rd Person's POV

Years later, humans and monsters have been reunited again. And also monsters learned how to use gadgets. Humans also checked in at Drac's Hotel.

Drac's POV

Me and the Gang, design the Hotel for the upcoming wedding of Mr. And Mrs. Pricklers. Once done, we circled up into a table. And we teased Xanthe and Amara.

"Bro, why don't you just make a move on her already," I told as I elbowed Xanthe, he sat next to me, and next to him is Amara.

"Shut up Man." He told blushing.

"You're becoming a Man!" I said teasing him.

Everyone laughs.

"Hey, Dad.. is it true that you are the school bad boy and the school heartthrob when you we're college?" Mavis asked.

"Yes, Mavis.. he is the most popular in our school when we were just college. And he is also badass" Frank told.

I just scoff and chuckle.

"Really?! And is it true that you changed when this girl called Y/n came?" Mavis asked.

Here we go again.

"Well.. hmm. Y-yes it's true" I replied.

"OmG!! Can I meet her?!" Mavis said squealing.

"I don't know where she is now. We've been parted ever since we broke up" I told.

"Ohhhh... Is she pretty? Is she talented? Is she cool?" Mavis questioned.

"Oh, Mavis. She's hot and beautiful and we haven't seen Y/n sing or dance, but she's cool" Wayne told.

"Y/n may not know how to dance and sing but, that girl she's good at making artwork, she loves painting and sketching about weddings," Amara told.

"Really?! I wish I could meet her!" Mavis said.

"Mavis, why are you so interested in knowing her?" I asked and sip a wine.

"Because... I want her to be my new Mother!" Mavis squealed. I accidentally spill my wine unto Aiden's white hoodie jacket, he sat beside me on the left side and Xanthe on the right side.

"Bro!! You've done it for the second time!" Aiden yelled.

Everyone laughs.

"Sorry, Man," I said.

"And Mavis, me, and Y/n are over. And we haven't had contact with each other anymore" I told.

"I will find her!" Mavis told, "And I will make you guys to be together again!" She added. I sighed.

"How?" I asked.

"I'll find her using... This!" She said and raise her phone.

"Yeah! I'll help!" Xanthe said, and raise his phone too. And then started searching.

I sighed, "You guys are so annoying, and guys. That's all in the past, I'm not.. interested in her.. anymore" I said and stood up, I was about to leave but then...

"I found her!" Xanthe announced.

I quickly glance at Xanthe, my heart lit up as I heard that. When I look at Xanthe he gave me a smirk.

"Hah! Not interested, huh? You still love her!" Xanthe teased.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You're an idiot" I muttered and leave. I went to my room and saw the portrait of me and Martha. Then Y/n popped into my mind.