Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

Drac and I walk towards the room, smiling and flirting with each other. But in a secretive way, since we're still hiding what's between us for now. We arrive at our room and Chloe approach Drac in a flirting way. Made my blood boil.

"Hi, Honey!" She squealed and clung to Drac's arm. I gasped as Chloe did that, I gritted my teeth in irritation and then glared at Drac, who was looking at me nervously.

I gave him a, 'What you gonna do now boi!'

Drac then gently pushes Chloe's hands off of him.

"Chloe please, get off," he said.

"Look if you're still mad at me, I apologize, I'm sorry babe," she said and clung into Drac's arms again.

'Oh God, please send me thousands of angels to hold my arm and stop me!' I thought.

"Chloe, I said get off!" He commanded as he push her away.

"Why?! Don't you like it?!" She asked.

"No!"

"Oh come on Drac, why?!" She inquires.

"Because I'm already taken. My dragon- I mean my girl will get mad if she sees me with another girl" Drac uttered. I quickly glared at him, but blush at the same time.

'Dragon?!'

"Your what?!" His friends asked in shock.

"I'm taken! Now all of you listen! I wanted to announce that I'm taken!" He yelled. I can't help but smile, but I covered my mouth with my book.

//Lunch Break//

I was eating lunch with my friends Max and Xanthe. Max became my friend just because of Xanthe's seatmate.

"I can't believe Drac has a gf!" Max said. I smile while sucking the booba straw.

"Yeah, I wonder who?" Xanthe asked.

I fake cough. That made the two look at me.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Max asked. I glance at them.

"Huh? I-I m-mean... Yes, of course, I'm fine. Like really fine!" I said. The two look at each other and then back to me in a confused expression.

"Okay?"

"I'm sure Drac's girlfriend is so beautiful" Max uttered. I then played with my hair being proud of myself. Suddenly Drac and his friends came. Drac is smiling and laughing, which makes everyone shocked. Since he never smiles before.

"Woah! I never saw him smiling and laughing like that before." Max said.

"Yeah, he changed a lot. Maybe it's because of his zing" Xanthe commented.

The crowds were whispering and looking at Drac, complementing how handsome he smiles. And his also changes. I stared at him, mesmerized by his facial features. Suddenly his eyes landed on me. I yelp and look away blushing and smiling.

I then peek at him, his coming to us with his friends. And they approach.

"Hey, Y/n! Zup!" Frank approach. I look at him nervously.

"H-hey Frank" I stutter. Then they sat on an empty chair, and Drac sat beside me. He kept stealing glances at me. Suddenly he approaches me secretly.

"Done eating lunch?" He asked, whispering.

"Yeah, done. You?"

"Done, M'lady," he said, I blush. I then smack his shoulder.

//Fast-forward//

Walking towards the exit, ready to go home. I saw Drac leaning against his Lamborghini, looks waiting for someone. He suddenly spotted me, and he smiled before he approached me.

"Come on, I'll drive you home," he told smiling.

'He did what I ask him to smile more often. Good boy

"Are you sure?" I asked. He chuckles.

"Yes, of course. I have to make sure you are safe" he uttered. I sighed and soon giggle.

"Really Drac? I've done this always, walking or commuting towards home." I said.

He scoffs, "Well, I'm your boyfriend now, and it is my responsibility to protect and take care of my woman. So from now on, I will pick you up and take you home safely," he said as he cross arms. I scoff.

"Correction! Your suitor not boyfriend." I corrected. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Sorry, I forgot." He said.

I giggled.

"Let's just go"

//At the Car//(While Drac and Y/n were still on the car)

"If may I ask what's your ideal type of guy," Drac asked.

"Why?"

"I just wanted to know"

"Hmmm.. well, I like those men doing romantic moves secretly, caring, making me smile, laugh, and doing anything for his girl. And also love me for being who I am." I said.

"Ahhh. Okay," he said.

'Why is he asking me about my ideals?'

"Do you like guys? Drinking alcohol? And always go to the bar?" He asked.

"N-no actually," I uttered.

"Ahhh."

"Y-you drink? Right?" I inquire. He nodded.

"Yes, because alcohol makes me feel better, it can remove all the sadness and pains in me"

"What? Why?" I question.

"Well...."

"Why were you being so sad and emotional back then? If may I ask?"

He just stayed silent, as he bit his lower lip.

"Is it because of your... Mom? And your D-Dad?"

He sighed and nodded.

"Look... You see. Alcohol is not the solution to your problem, it's not the best solution to everyone's problems. If you want to feel better, then go to your friends and make yourself happy, cheer yourself up, and what's the best weapon to remove all of that is to pray. If you feel alone, sad, mad, or emotional. I'm here, to help you, and to comfort you, you can lean on my shoulder. I will do everything to make you happy. You can drink but not too much." I said.

That made him smile. He suddenly took my hand, raised it, and kissed it. I blush and smile.

"Thanks my Zing, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm always here for you too," he said.

We arrived at the Hotel, I stepped out of his car, and waved goodbye, as he did the same. And he drove off. I entered the hotel and headed straight to my room.