Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I was listening to the teacher's lecture, and suddenly Drac whispered at me, I can feel his mint breath touching the side of my neck near my ear.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked whispering, 'Why did he ask?' I thought, "Yes, why?" I said not taking my eyes off the front, "We'll, just asking, because.. you know, what if you slept during the class?" He said irritating me, I didn't listen to him anymore.

"Okay, who wants to answer this Math problem? I want two students to solve these two Math Problems. Any volunteers?" The teacher asked. No one responded and volunteered. Suddenly Drac spoke, "Y/n said she wants to answer that" Drac announced, I immediately look at him wide eyes in shock, and then back to the teacher "W-what? M-Ma'am I didn't-" I spoke but our teacher cut me, "Okay, Ms. Amana, come here and solve this problem." The teacher said, I sighed, I saw Drac smirking in the corner of my eyes, and I gritted my teeth in irritation.

I then stood up, I then smirk, "Ma'am you said two students, right? Mr. Dracula here wants to answer the second one" I said smirking.

"Ma'am I didn't say anything like that!" He complained, "You two, come here and solve these two problems" the teacher commanded, Drac stood up, he look at me as he glare, and walk towards the front, and I followed. We grab some chalk, and he started to write on the board. I did the same thing.

Afterward, I glance at Drac, and he answered it well. And then once done, he throws the chalk at the teacher's table, "Done." He coldly said, I continued writing on the board, and then once done, I place the chalk on the table, "Done" I said.

Drac looks at me, while his hands are in his pockets. I just ignore him, and look at the teacher who is checking both of our answers. Once done, she turned to everyone and clap her hands.

"Very Good, Mr. Dracula and Ms. Amana, you got the correct answer. You may now go back to your seats" the teacher uttered and we both went back to our seats.

Time passed (Recess Time)

After eating snacks, I just stayed in the room, reading books. Suddenly a man with a deep voice approaches me, and his voice is familiar, I glance over the person. And it's HIM! 'I wish I have garlic and put it on this Doofus Vampire' I thought.

"Hey, minion" he approach, but I didn't care, I just continued reading and ignore this Stupid Vampire!

But then he snatches my book, "Hey!" I yelled angrily at him, "Let's talk" he told seriously, "I don't want to talk with you! Give me my book!" I yelled, he then raise my book, but his too tall, and I can't able to reach it.

"I'm not giving this to you, unless... you will agree to talk to me" he threatened, I groaned in anger, I then sighed and calm myself, "Okay! What are we going to talk about?" I said irritated, "You're from London, right?" He asked, "Is that what we are going to talk about?" I asked annoyed, "Just answer my question, minion" he commanded, I sighed, "Yes! I am from London! Now give it back!" I yelled, "Van Helsing lives there, and you and your sister have big similarities to him," he said.

'Oh no.' I thought, "W-what are you trying to say?" I stutter, "You and Abraham are related, and you're here in Transylvania to hunt us down!" He told, "What are you talking about?! Are you accusing me?! That I'm a monster killer?! And hey! Spoiled Doofus Vampire, me and Abraham that clown isn't related! Not because we have similarities it means we're related!" I yelled, "If you and Abraham aren't related, then you must be his ally or his friend to come here and kill all of us monsters!" He argued as he raise his voice, "I am not his friend nor his ally! If you just come here and barge in to come with a fight! Will you please just go away? Or just sit here in your chair and shut your mouth! Instead of fighting people who are peacefully reading and didn't do anything! And why do you hate me so much?! I didn't do anything wrong to you!" I yelled angrily at him.

"Because I don't trust people from London! And you're very suspicious! You are a human and you are supposed to be in human classes! And that means you planned something bad!" He told.

"I never planned something bad!! And, I decide to be in Monster classes! Not yours!" I yelled, he then glared at me and he leaned in closer to my face, I move my head backward with a gasp, our faces were so close.

"I will make sure that you will leave and transfer to the human classes! Keep that in mind, minion" he told, and then the bell rang, students were back, Drac's face is still close to mine, and we are still giving death stares to each other, suddenly a girl spoke.

"Woah," a girl on the door said, Drac and his friends are watching to jaw drop, and Drac's fan girls were glaring at me, that made me and Drac look at them, and then Drac and I look at each other again and then back away to each other.

"Look it's not what you think!" I said trying to explain, and suddenly a group of beautiful pale girls come up with the crowd and went in front of me with their glares,

"What do you think you're doing?" A girl with brown hair asked.

"I-I didn't do anything" I stutter, she scoffs, "Are you trying to flirt with the Prince?" She asked I was about to answer her but Drac spoke first, "Yes she does flirt with me, she even tried to kiss me," Drac said, which was a lie, I immediately...

"I-I didn't do anything" I stutter, she scoffs, "Are you trying to flirt with the Prince?" She asked I was about to answer her but Drac spoke first, "Yes she does flirt with me, she even tried to kiss me," Drac said, which was a lie, I immediately glance at him and glare at him. Then back to her FAN GIRLS.

"NO! IT'S NOT TRUE!" I said explaining, "A human? Flirt to the Lord of Darkness? The one and only Prince of Darkness? Oh, I feel pity for you, you have no chance for him," the girl with blue eyes said, and I got pissed, "I never dreamed of being with this Stupid Vampire whom you like!" I yelled which made everyone gasp except for Drac, he just scoffed.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, humany weaky! You don't know who you fight with!" The girl with black eyes said, "Who are you anyway?!" I asked, "I'm Chloe Amherst, Drac's future girlfriend" she introduced, she then look at Drac with a seductive look, and the Drac wink at her, 'Stupid? And a flirt? What the heck?!' I thought.

"And I'm Britanny Halifax Chloe's Bestfriend"

"Gia Harrison also Chloe's Bestfriend"

Suddenly, one of our classmates said that Ma'am is coming. Britanny passed through me as she bump my shoulder with hers on purpose, and she touch Drac's chest and give him a seductive look, Drac timidly smile at her, and her best friends follow the witch! And went to their seats, I sat on my chair, and Drac did too. Our classmates went inside and sat on their chairs. And they were whispering as they look at me. But I just ignore them. Suddenly Drac whispered to me.

"This is only the beginning, you better get ready for my next attempt, Ms. Amana," he said, I then look at him with a glare, and he wink at me as he smirked. I clench my fist, I want to punch him right in the face. 'I will make the plan of killing you! I can't take it anymore!' I thought mad!

"I wish the sun will burn you out" I mumbled, he just laugh.

End of Chapter 5! See you in the next Chapter!