Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV

Weeks later, Y/n's feelings over Drac grew even more, while Drac is still curious and not sure about her. Y/n always makes a move on Drac, she gives him food every recess and lunch, and some things that she can give to him. Drac got confused about why Y/n acted like that to him, he doesn't know that Y/n likes him back. He is too oblivious to know.

Y/n's POV

I needed to know what Drac's favorite drink was. I then spotted Frank and Wayne at the schoolyard under the big tree reading books.

(I do not own the pic)

I quickly ran to them. And approach them to ask about Drac's favorite drink. I am now at their front panting.

"Hi, guys!" I approach still panting, they look at me, "Oh hey, Y/n, why such a hurry?" Wayne asked, I then sat down on the grass.

"Well, I have a question," I said not panting anymore, "Okay, what is it?" Frank asked, "This is so embarrassing to ask, but I need to do it," I said blushing, they both giggle, "Don't be embarrassed, Y/n" Frank told, "Yeah. Now come on spilling the beans" Wayne uttered, "Okay... Ahmmm.. Do you know what's Ahmmm. D-Drac's... F-favorite drink?" I asked stuttering,

"It's probably alcohol," Wayne told and they both laugh, I giggle nervously, "E-except for that," I said, they then stopped laughing,

"Well. Drac loves milk tea or Booba with chocolate flavor or dark chocolate flavor, why'd you ask though?" Frank asked.

"Nothing" I immediately uttered.

"We sensed something about you, you always got mad at him, you were like cats and dogs, and now everything has changed, you always gave him food or some things..... Do you... Like him?" Wayne asked as they smirked.

I blush and my heart raced, "N-no! Of course not... I'm just making it up to him, for being bad to him before" I denied, I then stood up, "I have to go, bye! Thanks!" I said and ran away.

(Lunch Break)

I saw Drac with his friends at the Blattner hall. His friends were talking except for him, he was reading his book. He looks so cute and handsome as always! I then glance over the booba I bought.

 He looks so cute and handsome as always! I then glance over the booba I bought

(I do not own the picture)

I then take a deep breath and walk towards him and approach him.

"Hey Drac" I approach and he looks away from his book to see me,

"Hey," he said coldly, 'Why is he so cold?!' I thought I began to sweat when I heard his voice.

I then handed him the booba, "I-I bought this for you" I stutter, he look at me confused, and he slowly raise his hand and grab the booba, our hands touched, which made my heart melt, he grab and accepted the booba.

"Thanks... If may I ask, why are you always doing this?" He asked confused.

I blush, "Doing what?" I asked as I smile and rub my nape nervously, "You always give me... F-foods and.... Some things" he told, "Well.. uhh. I'm just making up to you for being so bad for you before" I told, he raise his brows and uttered, "Okay? Thanks again" he said. The boys look at me smirking, especially Frank and Wayne. I then look away from them and stared at Drac, I was waiting for him to drink the booba. But he just place it at his side and continued reading. Suddenly he glances at me, "Yes?" He asked, I snapped and then smile timidly, "N-nothing, g-gotta go," I said stammering a bit, and left.

He doesn't like me back. But it's okay though.

It's been a week since I started liking him, and thought that I only had a crush on him, but... I don't know what's inside me... My heart always saying.......... 'Im in love with HIM'

Drac's POV

Y/n gave me a booba with my favorite flavor chocolate. My heart melted again when she gave me this, every time she gave me food and things, I don't know what I felt, especially when she smiles, my heart raced. I never showed her my happy emotions on the outside, I never smiled at her, aI even control myself for blushing. I needed to control it.

And I'm really curious about her, why she always bought something for me and she's so kind and sweet to me.

'Does she...... likes me?' I thought, 'Of course not dummy, why would she fall for me? She's a human and I'm a monster. She can't fall with someone like me' I thought a little bit hurt. I just sighed and look over the booba she gave me, I grab it and suck the straw. It's delicious, that made me smile a little and then I continued reading. Suddenly Frank elbowed me, and stop sucking the straw and look at Frank and the boys smirking.

"I think, Y/n likes you Drac," Murray said wiggling his nonexisting brows, "Yeah, I always thought about that too," Griffin said and giggle,

"No, she doesn't, why would she fall for me?" I said.

"What do you mean why would she fall for you? I mean every girl in our school likes you so much." Frank said I sighed.

"Except for Y/n. And what I meant is why would she fall for someone like me? A monster. We can't be together" I uttered.

"Of you can," they said, I just sighed and stood up, "I don't know guys, I'll just go inside our room," I said and left. While walking I can't stop thinking about what my friends told me.

'What if she likes me?' I thought, 'Don't assume Drac, it might hurt you' I thought. My heart and my brain are debating and I don't know where to follow, my brain always saying, 'She doesn't like you and just focus on my studies and my heart says she loves you, just accept it

I don't know where to follow!

Y/n's POV

Xanthe is comforting me because of how sad I am because of my crush!

"It's really obvious that he doesn't like me, Xanthe. He is very cold when he talks to me, he doesn't even smile at me....... And who am I to make him smile though?! He still doesn't trust me, Xanthe." I whines and pouted, as I lean on his chest, "It's okay Y/n, we still don't know who he likes" he said trying to cheer me up.

"He would never like a human like me, Chloe is right all along, a Prince-like Drac would never like a girl with someone like me" I pouted, "Of course he can, you are beautiful and kind. Every man can fall for you, except for me. I only saw you as my sister. You and Ericka," he told. Yeah, Xanthe is like a big annoying brother to me and Ericka, I already introduce him to her and they got close too, Xanthe sometimes visits us at the Hotel.

As I keep on pouting at his chest and him rubbing the back of my back we heard a noise at the back that made us both turn our heads at the back. That made me blush when I noticed the person who made the noise, I got shocked!