Chapter 11

Y/n's POV

"What do you mean? Lydia?" I asked her,

"Well. When Drac wasn't born yet, our parents were always there for me. And suddenly my parents announced that I am going to have a sibling, and that made me so happy because I have someone to play with. But then when he got born, Mom and Dad's time are always with him and I got jealous, that's why I always push him away when he wanted to be with me. I always say hurtful words to him, and I regret all of that. When we got attacked by the Van Helsings, Drac, and Dad only survived. Dad then change, he always got mad, and Drac was changed as well. He always cried in his room, and I wasn't even there to comfort him, I just continued hurting him, I... I regret that! I'm a terrible sister. And now, I wanted to make it up to him, but I don't know how. I don't know how to show him how much I love him. That's the reason why, he never smile, and was a cold person, because... Ever since Mom died... Me and Dad weren't there for him. When he got problems, struggled, and got sad, me and Dad weren't there for him. But I'm thankful that, Yaya Maddy is always there for him." Lydia told as tears fall from her eyes.

"Van Helsing ruin your life, our LIVES" Crystal uttered.

"And now, the Van Helsings accused us of killing the parents of his two great-granddaughters. We are completely innocent, we never kill. He is the one who killed our Mother!" Lydia said.

'What?! How could Grandpa do that?!' I thought, getting mad at what Grandpa did. He's a liar!

Drac's POV

Once I was done using the bathroom, I went back to the gang, but I stopped when Lydia spoke. I heard everything she said. She said she loves me, but she just doesn't know how to show it to me. And now I know why she hurt me before, because of jealousy.

I love my sister too of course. I then came out,

"Sorry, I took so long to come back," I said, pretending not to hear anything. Lydia then quickly wipe her tears away.

"What is going on? Why is she crying?" I asked, even though I already know.

"N-nothing, don't mind me. Let's just continue the game" Lydia told me, I have a handkerchief in my pocket, so I grab it and gave it to her, she look at me in shock. And I saw everyone smiling.

"Here," I said as I hand her my handkerchief, she slowly accept it and gave me a thankful smile and I smile back. She then wipes her tears, and we continue the game. Murray spin the bottle, and it landed on Ericka.

"Okay?" She said.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" Wayne asked, Ericka blushed, she then glance over at her sister, who was glaring at her. Y/n must be very protective of her.

"Uhhh..." Ericka said, doubtful whether she will answer the question or not.

"Yes?" She said, "What?!" Y/n yelled which made everyone laugh, I laugh a bit too, and then I sip my wine.

"Oh come on, don't get mad. I don't even get mad about you having a crush on Drac!" Ericka said, everyone's jaw drop and I spill out my wine in surprise. Y/n got red. And I don't what I feel after I heard that. She immediately glances over me.

"No! It's not true!" She yelled, "Drac it's not true, I swear!" She said I felt hurt.

"Ooooohh~ don't worry Y/n we won't tell anyone" Frank teased,

"What she said was a lie!" Y/n argued.

"But my Brother likes you too," Lydia told me, I got shocked, everyone went silent, and Y/n is looking at me surprised. She's still blushing.

"N-no! That's not true!" I told.

"This is awesome, Ericka pushes her sister Y/n towards Drac, and Lydia pushes her brother towards Y/n. Such a supportive sister" Cleopatra told.

"Noo!" Both I and Y/n yelled, and we are now burning red.

"Why would I have a crush on this Minion!" I said.

"And why should I have feelings for this Doofus Vampire!" Y/n said.

"From enemies to lovers, huh?" Eunice said,

"Nooo!" Y/n and I yelled.

"Okay fine you two! I and Ericka were just joking around" Lydia said, and I calm down, Y/n too.

And I have decided not to bother Y/n anymore, I'm not going to irritate her anymore, instead, I'll just try to be kind to her then.

Afterward

After the game, Y/n and Ericka went home, and the others too. I was about to go to my room when I saw Lydia on the balcony crying.

I then walk towards her, she noticed me and she quickly wipe her tears away using my handkerchief.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I put my hands in my pockets.

"It's nothing, don't mind me," she told, "Is it about earlier?" I asked, which made her glance at me.

"Y-you-"

"Yes. I heard everything" I told. She went silent.

"I love you too, Sis," I told them, she look at me, and she cried even more. I walk towards her and hug her. She hugs me back.

"I'm so sorry Brother, I'm sorry for being a bad sister. I promise I will make it up to you." She said as she hug me tightly.

"I already forgive you, sis. Let's just forget the past and make another chapter together." I told them, we then broke the hug and she look up at me, I'm a little bit taller than her and she smile.

"Thank you" she thanked me, and I just smile. She hugs me once again, I just giggle and hug her back.

Afterward

I went to my room. I'm so glad that me and my sister finally getting along. I change my suit to my pajamas and then laid down in bed.

Y/n popped up into my mind. As I remember the time when her and Xanthe flying around. That was a month ago. Every time I saw her with Xanthe, I felt jealous. Maybe I do zing with her.

And earlier, she was very beautiful, I can't even take my eyes away from her, I keep stealing glances at her. She also made me smile, but the problem is, I'm not the reason for her smile. I'm just a pain for her. If I sing with her, I have no chance for her, since we are enemies and she always got mad when she sees me.

I'll try to be nice to her then.