Chapter 20

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Ericka went to Drac's mansion because Lydia wanted to have a meeting with them. They arrive at 9:30 AM in the Mansion.

Y/n's POV

The butler leads us to Lydia's office. When we arrived at her office, she greeted us and we greeted her back. And I didn't sense any signs of Drac. I glance everywhere to find him, but he wasn't around. Suddenly Lydia chuckles and spoke.

"Are you looking for him?" Lydia asked. I look at her blushing.

"W-who?" I stutter.

Lydia just laughs, and Ericka laughs along with her.

"Sis, it's totally obvious that it's Drac," Ericka spoke. I smile nervously.

"I-I wasn't looking for him." I denied.

"Denial." Both of them said.

"His still asleep, you can go there if you want to," Lydia told. I shook my head.

"N-no, i-it fine. I'll just wait here"

"So, you want to see him?" Lydia teased, I don't know what I feel. All I know is my heart is racing and pounding.

"C-can I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure," Lydia said and told me which direction is their bathroom and I followed her instructions.

Drac's POV

I just woke up, I look at the clock it's already 9:29 AM. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom, to take a shower.

Y/n's POV

Lydia said the bathroom is upstairs, on the first door she said it's her room. She doesn't want me to take the bathroom because there is a problem in there, that's what she told me.

I open the door that she told me, and I step inside it was so cool, curtains were down to block the sun's rays. I look around, in awe yet confused. Because her room was, like a boy's room.

Suddenly I heard a door close, I quickly look at it and I saw

Suddenly I heard a door close, I quickly look at it and I saw......... DRACC SHIRTLESS! My face turns red as I tremble while staring at Drac's sexy body. He was rubbing his hair with a towel, he is wearing black slacks already.

 He was rubbing his hair with a towel, he is wearing black slacks already