Chapter 42

Drac's POV

I sense something about Johnny and Mavis it's like they both zinged. I can't let my daughter fall for a human.

Johnny is still dressed up like a Frankenstein, he already meets my friends though and no one knows his a human, only me. As I look at Mavis and Johnny, it reminds me of... Y/n.

But no. It's all in the past, I'm sure she's enjoying her new life now, peaceful life with her lover or so. My heart ached as I thought of her having a new lover I don't know why! My heart belongs to Martha, only her.

Suddenly the gang came.

"I see that Mavis found her zing," Frank said.

I scoff.

"Don't you like Johnny?" Frank asked, he knew Johnny as his right-arm cousin.

"Let's just go to the sauna and relax," I told.

//At the Sauna//

Me and the boys were just covered by a white towel in our waists.

"You know what, Johnny changed everything here in the Hotel," Murray told.

"Yeah, he even made Mavis fall in love with him. They look so cute together though." Wayne agreed.

I sighed while listening to their conversation.

"It reminds me of Y/n and Drac back then," Griffin told.

I look at Griffin, Xanthe then elbowed him.

"Oww..." Griffin groaned, he then look at me.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "Sorry Drac, I didn't mean to mention her" he apologize.

I sighed, "It's okay. And guys, will you please stop shipping my daughter to that Johnnystein? I would never let her be with someone of his kind." I said, offending Frank. Since he thought that he and Johnny were related.

"I'm sorry. His kind? Is our blood not good enough for you?" Frank said got offended.

"Woah, woah, woah, Man.. what I meant was... I don't like her for being with some such red curly hair." I explained.

"Ahmm, what's wrong with red curly hair?" Griffin's speech sounds upset.

"Why are you getting upset?" I asked him.

"I have red curly hair!" He yelled.

"Well, how am I supposed to know that?!" I yelled.

Suddenly we heard a scream coming down to us, and it landed on me, it's JONATHAN!

"Hi," he greeted nervously.

I immediately gave him a deadly glare.

"Nice abs, hehe" he added still nervous.

"Oh, Drac is a model back then," Wayne told.

"Shut Up!" I yelled.

-

Y/n's POV

I was getting bored in my room, so I went out and went to the end of the cruise watching the night sky and the big full moon. Suddenly the man I have dreamed of every night came up to my mind again.

"His voice was very familiar like I have heard it a long time ago, and also his body shapes it's like I touched it back then. It's impossible if it's my boyfriend since I don't have a boyfriend since birth." I muttered.

"Who are you? Why do you always appear in my dream? Do I know you?" I mumbled.

"Y/n?" Great grandfather suddenly spoke made me startled, I glance at him. He's a cyborg now he and Uncle Ben.