38

Chapter 38 - Maybe a little

"Baby girl," Elias warned. His voice was stern, his obsidian eyes narrowed at her.

"Please Elias," she whined, looking at the ice cream box in his hand. "One last bite," she complained, trying to take away the box from him. "You half already eaten half of it," he raised the box higher so she could not grab it.

Iris pouted. Elias always used his height to his advantage. "Your teeth will decay at the rate you are eating sweets. You could also get diabetes. Sugar is also not good for your skin," he kept pointing out how bad sugar was for her.

Iris huffed, crossing her arms like a spoiled brat.

"I get it. You are a health freak. But I love my ice cream," Iris tried to jump and capture the box, but he raised it even higher.

"Elias," she yelled his name in frustration. "I only like it when you scream my name in the bed, wife," he rasped as he grabbed her waist, stopping her from jumping high and hurting herself.

Iris flushed at the comment but ignored it. Ice cream was more important.

Jasper chuckled, seeing their banter as he walked into the kitchen.

"Here you go, little one," Jasper swiftly grabbed the ice cream box from his brother's hand and gave her. Iris smiled at him, scooping a big bite just to spite Elias and eating it. She sighed at the sweet taste that burst into her mouth.

Elias glared at the traitor of his brother. "You spoil her too much," he hissed. Jasper scoffed, "You are just as whipped as me."

"Don't tell me, a little pout from and looking at doe eyes of her you won't bring the world at her feet, you little shit," Jasper smirked, watching Elias's face of strictness crumble as he begrudgingly nodded to his words.

Iris- who was more busy enjoying the ice cream, hmmed at the sweet and cold taste setting jolts to their groin. That little sound was enough to drive them crazy and take her to the kitchen table. Pin her down on the countertop and taste that cotton-candy flavored ice cream that had coated her mouth.

But they would not. They would respect her boundaries. As long she say no- they would stop.

Elias let out a string of curses under his breath.

"Iris," Jasper's voice came ragged when he heard another moan escape from her lips as he devoured the ice cream. He regretted giving it to her.

Iris looked at him, his eyes narrowed at the melted ice cream on her plump lips, how the spoon rolled with her tongue, as she sucked it clean before diving for another bite. He wanted to be a spoon.

His eyes darkened every passing second; the self-control was hanging on a thread. "What happened?" Iris curiously tilted her head, a frown on her face; he looked as if he was in pain.

"You had enough ice cream," he snatched the box, putting it into the fridge with a loud thud- before he does something regretful. Iris gaped at him.

Before she could say anything, Elias was in front of her. His thumb brushed over the corner of her lips as he slowly wiped the sweet residue bridging it to his mouth, licking his finger clean. "No wonder you like eating it. It's delicious," he smirked, sucking on his thumb.

Iris's eyes widened at his actions- it felt wrong and sensuous as she took a step back, her face burning. "You!" she accused. "I, what, darling," he leaned closer to her watching her pale skin turn the color of roses. It looked beautiful on her. Iris's heart skipped a beat when his lips brushed towards the corner of her mouth, trailing towards her earlobe as he nipped the soft, warm skin.