chapter 2

Kim SeokJin

  In these 20 years of his life, he never sees what is poverty , he doesn't know what it is like to work day and night to give electricity, sui gas bills , what's it like to give rent when one month passes in the blink of eye, he doesn't know what it's like to save money by working  day and night just to buy 2 suits per year .
.
.
.

He is someone who is born with gold spoon in his mouth , he belongs from a rich family , his father is among the  biggest businessman of the country and his mother has her own boutique. His parents were always busy , that's why he is close with his maid Sophia (who is the age of his father) , more than his parents .
.
.
For jin , life is beautiful,  cuz he is beautiful , you must all need to know that he is world wide handsome and  smart who always gets number 1 position ,no matter what he does  , he don't like to be second,  he always wants to be the first one .
.
.

He is someone who loves being the center of attention, and he gets attention wherever he goes,  boys are girls are always ready to throw themselves on him , he gladly accept them , cuz for him , having fun in life is important , he likes to party and going to clubs..
.
.
.
Cuz for him ,every thing in life is easy...
 .
.
.

Namjoon ,suga and taehyung are his friends since childhood , they all are famous because of their looks , handsomeness and rich background , they all went to party together and drink till they can't even name them anymore,  suga is a mature one among these 4 , he didn't get drunk easily..
All of them study in the same school and college so they applied in the same university ...
.
.
.
To be continued...
.
.

A/N
~English is not my first language so please don't mind , and ignore my mistakes,
Suggest your views in comments
Loveyou all
~mininin09           

11.feb.2022