chapter 52

After reaching home , jin walk towards his father's room, he opened the door , but his father was sleeping soundly , so he closed the door of the room   and walked up stairs towards his room..

After washing up , he lay down on his bed and picks up his phone  

There were tons of messages from namjoon , so he dialed his number,  after a few rings namjoon picked up the call and furiously started arguing with jin:-

Yaah!! Jinnie , why are you acting this way with me , you are being so mean these days ,I was messaging you since morning and you didn't even feel the need to answer my texts and now at this hour   you are calling me  , what do you think of yourself , that you are some king or president , how can you ignore  me  , I'm your best friend since childhood , how can you ignore me  , I called taehyung and suga , you were not with them,  don't tell me that you were with jungkook, otherwise I'm going to kill you, tell me where were you the whole day??

Jin pushed his hair back in frustration and said:

I was with appa , he came back seoul after 5 months , so I didn't get the chance to check the phone ..

Nj:-

It's not like your father came back after  a decade , you never spend your entire with hi before , what's special  this time?

Jin:-

Joon he wanted me to spend time with him, he felt like I don't give him much time , that's why .. we went to golf club then eat and watch sports on TV and talked abt some random topics all day .

Nj:

So when Your highness , you are taking time from your busy schedule to give some time to this peasant ?

Jin:-

Chuckles, don't act this way , how about dinner together tomorrow ??

Nj:-

Okay as you wish , Your Highness !!

Then they both talked abt some random topics and jin ended the call saying he is feeling sleepy ..

Jin:-

I wonder what jungkook be doing at this time, will he be thinking abt me at this hour?

So he dialed his number (video call)

Jk:-

Hii ! Evrything okay? You are calling at this time?

Jin:-

I just wanted to see you face but here you are showing me your study notes,  please show me your face

Jk:-

Why do you want to see me , I am looking bad

Jin:-

You are my pretty baby, and you always looks pretty,  I'm sorry but I can't agree with you on this, even though I made my mind to agree with whatever you say ..

Don't be shy let me see your face , so I can sleep in peace..

Jk:-