chapter 10

Next day:-

Taehyung saw jungkook in the library , he goes towards him and said ;

Umm hi jungkook!

Jungkook raised his eyebrow🧐 and said yes?

Tae: Umm I wanted to talk to you about something.....

jk: hmm carry on...

Tae:  Actually I wanted  to apologise on seokin's behalf  , he was just disappointed and angry,  it's for the first time someone takes more grades than him ,so he acted like that , he is not a bad person , so sorry about that..

Also, if you need  any help of any kind I'm always available,  you can approach me any time , I'll be happy to help you .

Jk: Thanks for your concern,  but I don't need your help of any kind , and about Seokjin , that matter is already closed , goodbye.

.
.
.
                     👀👀👀👀👀
When jungkook and taehyung were talking somebody was looking at then from a distance , and that somebody is none other than The Great Kim SeokJin

When tae returnd after talking with jungkook, he saw Jin sitting there on a corner, he then sat next to jin
..

Hey , when u came here, I thought you have plans with yoongi,

JIN: I do have plans with him

Jin was glaring at tae

Tae: hey, why are  you glaring at me?

JIN: no I'm not

Tae: yes you are

Jin: okay , tell me what were you doing with that ahjusshi?

Tae: huh what are you talking about,  who ? Ahjusshi???

Jin : don't act innocent taehyung , you know what I'm talking about..😒

Tae: ooh so you are talking about jungkook..

Jin : yes I'm talking about him..

Tae: I was saying sorry to him about your behavior , we are class fellows and he is a nice guy , so I thought I should say sorry to him.

Jin: 😲

Were u in your senses when you said sorry to him? What is the need of this , tae what is this😒???

Tae: okay okay ,just let it go , it's not a big deal , I just said sorry,  and he is a good guy he said it's okay,  and  please can we talk abt something else.

Jin: did you love that ahjusshi?

Tae: no no no I don't love him , It..it's not love

Okay jin, can we study now? We are in library to study ..? Right??

Jin : 😏😒😏
.
.
.
.
Jin's POV

                      At night;

Idk , what  tae has for jungkook, he has average looks , average personality and average background , only thing he has his intelligence , that is making him arrogant, huh ..

(Ohh jin why are you thinking about that jungkook , you have other important things to think about  )

So he took his phone and dial yoongi's number

                     Ring ring ring
Hello

Hi yoongi, We are supposed to meet today , why didn't u call me 😑 did you forget me already.

Stop this , Mr drama , I did called you , but you didn't pick my call, and for your information, I'm outside your house

Jin: oh yoonii I'm coming just give me 5 minutes

Jin and suga went to a club , there they had drinks , they talked about there whereabouts,  yoongi was studying music because he has interest in music,  and there timing of classes are different so they don't get much time to hang out together , but today they were free so they planned this meeting,

After an hour or two,  2 tall boys approach them , both jin and yoongi were frustrated with the university assignments so they book 2 rooms , bring there one night stands there , to enjoy this night..

After fucking that guy , jin wear his clothes and comes out of the room and went to his home ...

Aargh that was good night, I was soo exhausted but now I'm feeling better..

The night passes by smoothly , except his phone, that  was vibrating non stop but he was soo tired to answer his phone ...

.
.
.
The next day in university , namjoon was angry with jin as he didn't pick up his call , tae again came for the rescue , and finally namjoon forgives jin for not receiving his calls,
.
.
.

.
.
Jungkook was looking at them from a far, how namjoon was angry with jin and how Jin was trying his best to made up with namjoon , he was constantly saying sorry ,kneeling down in front of him, giving him chocolates, and flowers.

He thought,  how some people were so lucky they had people who care about them soo much , he thought that's why namjoon was always throwing tantrums because  seokjin the most handsome guy of the university is his friend may be more than friend , he has the right to show tantrums and arrogance ..

.
.