chapter 39

On Monday morning :-

Jungkook was applying lotion on his face,  while looking at the mirror, and thought:

I guess the marks are 80 percent invisible now , ummm where did I put the concealer , ooh ...huh...where did I left it?

few minutes later

He found the concealer on his bed side table , and apply it on the left behind marks  ..

Jungkook came to  his home yesterday with hobi,  who before going gave him a concealer and a mobile phone , which obviously jungkook didn't want to take from hobi, but hobi insisted and said;

I know u didn't take this for free, so just  let's made a deal, u can gave me the money after you got job ? Okay I'm not hearing anything else from you, so just take this , and took great care of yourself , u have to be brave jungkook, you have to make yourself stronger , okay ?

Jk said okay , and came out of his thoughts of last night..

Jk:-

Ahhh  , what good i have done in my life to have an angel in the face of hobi , idk what I will do in my life , if I don't have hobi , I

Kookiee!!!! Kookieee!!!!!

Kookieee!!!! Kookie!!!!!

Jk:-

Ara, you are not a little baby, why are yelling , you can call my without yelling, I'm not deaf ...

Ara:-

I know you are not deaf, so

You were not home for 4 days, and yesterday after coming back you just locked the room and started making assignments,  I have something to tell you..

Jk:-

Tell me now , what is it?

Ara:-

I didn't said this to eomma, but my school is arranging a field trip, and it is compulsory for everyone to attend, as the marks will be given to students based on their participation there, so I -I  need money for that.

Jk:-

Ohhh, when is the last day for fee submission ?

Ara:-

Here take this , everything is mentioned on this form .. Wednesday is the last day for fee submission..

Jk:-

He caressed ara's cheek,and said ;

You did really great, good you told this to me rather than to mom she already had so much tensions , and you don't worry , I will give you the money tomorrow night, you believe in your brother ? Huh?

Ara:-

Yes I do believe you, kookie!!

On way to univeristy

Jk:-

I will receive my payment from university tomorrow, but if I gave half of it  to ara  , how will I fulfil my university..

.
.
.
.
.

Idk when the worries of expenses left us ...or are we destined to live with these worries for the rest of our life