chapter 6

Sunday morning :-

Sunday morning :-

Jk's POV

Jungkook went to the nearby park for morning walk , there he saw a small boy of 8 to 10 years who was playing cricket with his father ..giggling and smiling

He saw them from a distance and a gloomy smile creeps on his face,  tears starts to form in his eyes , it's not the first time he saw this type of interaction between a father and a child , but it's the fact that seeing this always makes him sad , he used to write in his diary that ;

idk what kinds of children are whose father adores them ... catering to their every whimper, but our father did the opposite,  he never loves us , he never cares for us , he torture and abuses my mother in front of me , and he throw us out of his life as if we were trash or garbage.. (sigh)

He  put all his responsibilities on his wife and then on me as I'm the eldest, sometimes I think, Being the eldest child is nothing less than like living in hell.. why father did this with us , are we not good enough? Am I that bad? He used to love my mother as  they had love marriage then what goes wrong? Did he don't want children that's why he does this ? There are so many other questions that I wanted to ask him, but seems like I'll never get the chance to ask him , we don't know where he is now,  what's he is doing , is he alive or not .....

Time skip...

After the morning walk which turns into mourning walk , I came back home, I saw my mother sewing clothes , she looks at me and tap the seat beside her so I  sat there  , and she pulls me into a tight  hug ;

what happens kookie , why my baby looks sad early in the morning, I didn't say anything instead pulls my mother more tightly and nuzzles my face in her neck , I like her smell , it soothes me , and gives me comfort

what happens kookie , why my baby looks sad early in the morning, I didn't say anything instead pulls my mother more tightly and nuzzles my face in her neck , I like her smell , it soothes me , and gives me comfort .

After a minute later , she asked if I am excited about going to SNU , I said idk if I'm excited or not , idk if I'll survive there or not, as I have no experience in going to a place where all rich kids study , in my school and college students like me used to study , idk what will happen there , then my eomma caress my cheek and said ;

I know my kookie will survive in any condition ..you might not believe in yourself, but know and remember that I believe in you. I always have and I always will.
It’s tough now, but I believe that there is a brighter future waiting for us, my kookie will bring a future full of laughter and happiness for us .. she  then gives a kiss on my head.

.
.

Eomma .. you know all I want  is that I should finish my education really quickly and then get a job somewhere , a good job , I want to do this so that I  can give you lots of rest.. you work so hard for us I want to give comfort to you as soon as possible ..
But kookie  do you know what I want ?
What eomma?
I want that you should finish your education quickly so that I can then set your match in a decent family .
Eommaa😫 you want that So , my already crumbled life should get ruined more..😞😞😞
Why do you say that kookie?
Because eomma that is exactly how it happens.
I'm not interested in tying a noose around my neck in the name of marriage . Marriage is nothing but slavery ..
Not all men are alike in this world my dear.
If one can find a good partner in life , life becomes a pathway of flowers .
And what if he's a bad life partner what then?
Then that  same pathway becomes filled with thrones.
Isn't it better then not to ask for either flowers or thorns , but to learn to walk the unpaved path.
My mother don't said anything after that , we just sat there for sometime,till ara wakeup and demands for breakfast...

.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IS IT BORING??

17.feb.2022