chapter 64

After some time , he grab his car keys , starts the engine and drive towards yoongi's home :

Looking at the puffy eyes of jin at this hour of night , yoongi worriedly hold jin's hand and take him towards his room..

Yoongi is always the number 1 to jin whenever he is sad or he has to share any good news ..

Yoongi knows about jin's real mother , he knows that how jin always show to others that he is so cool , he is happy , he has everything what he want , but in reality what he truly wants is love , pure love, that's what he is lacking since childhood..

Jin told him about his mother who wants him to marry namjoon, and leave jungkook, because according to her , jungkook is only after jin's money ...

After attentively listening to jin, yoongi said:

Jin !

You know when you meet someone,  and they are not like super attractive or anything,  but you start to get to know them,  and the more you do the more adorable they become , until they have become the most  attractive person you've ever met , and then people will say , " what you have seen in them , there is nothing like such in them , for you to love them so much"

And then your only answer be ;

" what is there not to see?"

So what i wanted to tell you is don't listen to what others say, listen to what your heart says, if your tells you to love jungkook then love him , and from what i have observed , you both are like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together ..

Don't leave him just because your mother wants this, since from your childhood you did what your mother wants just to make her happy, just to get  her attention, just to get a little love from her but don't you think it is time for you to get real love too???

Jin didn't go home after talking with yoongi and slept at his home , and then next day went towards jungkook's home to pick him for university:-

Infront of Jungkook's home, jin knocked on the door , and Ara opened the door :

Ara:-

Ohh handsome friend of kookie !

Jin:-

I'll be more happy if you said , handsome boyfriend of kookie ! *pouts_cutely*

Ara:-

Widens her eyes and said really? Are you two together now ? Kookie is so sly he didn't even told me this ,anyway I was expecting this but still it shocks me heheh

Jin:-

You are cute , I wish I had a sister like you

Ara:-

I'm your sister now!!
But I'm telling you in advance I'm a little annoying

Jin:-

It's okay , but where is kookie ? Did he already left?

Ara:-

No !  He is taking shower , you wanted to wait here or inside his room?

and winks at jin