chapter 53

Next few days at university passes smoothly,  with jin coming early at the university, and both jin and jungkook got some time to spend with each other freely , because they didn't tell anyone about their relationship...

During these few days jin became a ninja as he uses sneaky ninja techniques to touch Jungkook's hand sneakily or stole a kiss when no one was looking at their way ..

As they were partners for the assignments,  so the often spend some time together with the purpose of doing there assignment in the library while in reality they just need a reason to spend some time together ..

3 weeks passes by smoothly ,  with being jungkook busy with study , admin's office works and then on Sunday at the grocery mart ..

When ,One day jungkook received a call from hobi :

Hobi:-

Hey , kookie!!

Jk:-

Hii !! How are you?

Hobi:-

I'm good after hearing your voice , where were you busy, idk even remember when was the last time we talked

Did you forget me ?

Jk:-

You can also call me hoba !
You know I worked at university and this month I'm also working on Sunday, so I really don't have much time , sorry ..

Hobi:-

I know I also was so busy , the trainings were so hectic these days , BTW I have a really good news that I want to share with you , can we meet today?

Jk:-

Why not you stay at my home for tonight? I also have something to tell you ..

Hobi:-

When will you be free from univeristy,  I will pick you from there ?

Jk:-

Around 5.30pm

Hobi:-

Okay !!

After jungkook finished his work, he received a message from hobi , that he was waiting for him in the front gate of university..

So jungkook quickly pack his bag , and walks towards the gate ..

Jk:

Hobi!!!

Hobi:

Waves his hand , while smiling like a sunshine 🌞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
What is life? || Jinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें