chapter 41

After jin went out from the infirmary

Jungkook opens his eyes , sat up in the bed and asked the nurse to:

Kindly remove this infusion, I'm okay , I need to go outside , I have some work to do..

Nurse:-

It's only half left , just wait for a few more minutes , then I will remove this..

Jk:-

Please stop this infusion, I have a job here in the admin office and I don't want to be late ..

Nurse:-

Okay ...then

she stopped the infusion and said ;

I know you were awake when he brought you here , and I checked your heart beat that was running a marathon, why were you acting as if you faint?

Jk:-

Umm..i-i was not acting , it's nothing l-like that..

And stood up to leave , when the nurse said ;

If you like someone then you shouldn't delay your confession of love , I never saw seokjin acting like this for anyone except his 3 friends , I guess you have a special place in his heart, think about it before it becomes late...

And jungkook, left the place without saying anything..

Special place! My foot !!

Upon entering in the classroom,  jimin looked at the bewildered jungkook, and said

Jimin:-

Jungkook! Please tell me what's wrong with you today,  in the morning you were acting as you hit your head somewhere but now I guess you really hit your head with something I can see a small bump here on your forehead!

Where are you lost??

Jk:-

It's nothing, It's just that I bump into the pillar and plz don't be so nosy I'm in no mood to answer all your questions I'm going to the admin office , goodbye

Jungkook received his salary a day before and finally he becomes happy, I think should a buy a nice dress for her , umm but what if she didn't like , then I should giver her the money she will buy on her own ..

At Jungkook's home:

Jk:-

Mom there's is a compulsory Field trip in ara's school.

Mom:-

But she didn't told me about this ..

Jk:-

She didn't wanted to go there , she told me so I insisted her to go , as marks will be given to those who participate in the activities there ..

Mom:-

Ara! Then why u didn't want to go, you know you should always get good grades , then how will u study like kookie?

Is there any fees for that trip?

Jk:-

I arranged that you don't have to worry about that, just buy her a cute dress , she saved a little money ..