chapter 37

Jin:-

BTW ara your girlfriend?

Jk:-

How did you know about Ara?

Jin:-

You just told about her to hoseok, sorry but I listened

Jk:-

Don't say sorry , it's fine , Ara is my sister, younger than me , she is in high school..

Jin:-

Ohh so she is your sister , sorry I thought nevermind,  so how is it feels to have a younger sibling ?

Jk:-

Umm..she is cute , she is adorable , I love her so much, but she is very annoying,  most of the time she gets on my nerves ; you know ,one time she painted my face while I was sleeping, and just a few days before she threw water from the bucket on me ,just because I was not waking up, like there are so many other ways to wake up a person , but after all these things, I love her so much, she is my happy place ..

Jin:-

I'm envious of you now, I really want a younger sibling but my parents says that one child is enough , you must not know this, but from the start , like when I was 3 or 4 years old ,my parents left me with Sophia in this house, because they both were working ,running their companies, and taehyung , suga and namjoon are my childhood friends, they lived in this neighbourhood before , so I played with them in the evening, but you know I was very hyper when I was a kid , so I just want someone to play with me all the time , but they didn't give me a little sister or brother , so I'm still angry with my parents on this ..

Jk:-

Ohh...

( I think his relation with his parents is not good , so rich people also have these kind of issues )

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when jin said ;

Jin:-

Yes, well my relation with my parents is idk what kind of relation is this, they give me money, they provide me best food, made me study from the best school , college and then university, I have all the things one could wish for , but the thing I want instead the thing I needed so bad is my parents attention, their love for me ,

I listened to your talk with your mom, I feel that she loves you so much, and she cares about you, but in my case,

There are times when I was out of house for 2, 2 days , but she never asks , she never even called my friends to ask about me , because she don't even know where I'm in the first place , she is always so busy with the work..

I also want someone to look for me , but  I guess I'm not lucky in this matter ..

You must be thinking I'm ungrateful?

Jk:-

No you are not ungrateful, it's just, I guess  human nature , we want love , affection and care specially from those who made us come in this world..

Jin:-

Hmm!!!

And your father?

Jk:-

Coughs ...

It's already 8.45 pm , I guess we should go, hobi must be waiting for me .