chapter 23

Few days later,  in the univeristy ground:-

Jin:-

Hi

Jk:-

Hello

Jin:-

How are you?

Jk:-

I'm good , you?

Jin:-

Better , cuz I see you 😉

Jk:-

So what brought you here Mr kim?

Jin:-

You can call me jin  ... afterall we are classfellows , and friends?

Jk:-

I don't like to make friends , and you already have so many, hmm?

Jin:-

Ummm, well i went to dubai a few days before

Jk:-

Ooh that's why you were not in the university..

Jin:-

Did you notice my absence?

Jk:-
Of course , everyone in the university noticed this .

Jin:-

I don't care about others, I am happy you noticed 😊

Jk:-
I noticed because , there was no one to say yes after my every suggestion in the class 🙃

Jin:-

So you missed me ?

Jk:-

I never said this

Jin:-

You noticed me because you missed my presence..

Jk:-

I noticed this because everyone in the university was talking about missing you and then I realised thats why the class's environment was very peacefull .

Jin:-
Hmm (jin pouts showing his disappointment)

Jk:-

Well what you want to talk about ? You came here to tell me that u were in dubai ??

Jin:-

Oh yeah , so I went there and I bought gifts for my friends , and I think of you as my friend too so I bought this cute journal book for you.. here 🎁 take this.

Jk:-

I'm sorry jin , but I can't accept this.

Jin:-

Why jungkook, I bought gifts for friends,  and  this is  for you , please take this ..

Jk:-

Jin , I'm not your friend , and even if we were friends , even then I would not accept, so please I'm sorry I can't.

Jin:-

Take this , I will not demand any thing in return of this gift ..

Jk :-

No please you can give this to any other person , good bye I have to go now

Jin:-

Hmm goodbye

This bratty ahjusshi , so now he is showing attitude,  wth i can't accept it from you, he likes seeking attention, he wants me to circles around him, I know jungkook, you are playing hard to get,  but in your heart you must be feeling giddy that the most handsome boy in the univeristy brings a gift for you,  huhh I'm sure you can't keep this play for long,  I will make you my puppy for sure ...

Jungkook calls hobi

Jk:-

I swear I never feel this much insult in my life that I felt a few minutes before  , what he thinks of him, that only he can go to dubai,  and who he is to give me gifts , like he is showing his wealth , he is showing me that he can go to dubai, just for having fun, but me the poor but Intelligent boy can't go there and then he brought gift for me , like I know you like writing diary so I bought a journal for you, like he is showing as he  cares about me , but I know he is just showing of his wealth I hate him hobi..

Hobi:-

Yah yah, take a breath kookie

But kookie  , tell me can you go to dubai?

Jk:-

Yah you are making fun of me now?  (Pouts)
Okay I can't go there but he don't have any right to show off in front of me

Hobi :-

You are exaggerating kookie, may be he don't have any of such intentions, and you yourself said that his behavior towards you changes and gifts are way of showing care , so he is showing you that now he cares about you and thinks of you as a friend not as an enemy,  but you are so negative,  you always find bad in his good deeds kookie..

Atleast accept the gift , I also wanted to see how the things from dubai looks like

Jk:-

Yahh hobi , shut up and bye 👋

♡♡♡

So what you all think?
Should jungkook have taken the gift?