Chapter 4

Jk's Pov

Jk's Pov

I got my name on top of the list , omg it's something that I can't even imagine in my dreams .
.
.

I called my eomma 📲 hello kookie?
Eomma I got admission here , omg kookie I knw that you will get admission there ,I'm so happy for you kookie , come back home quickly , we will celebrate this ,she then hung up the call

I became sad again, she wanted to celebrate which means she will made somthing good, which affects our budget and then she will have to work more , I hate it ..

.
.

I then go towards help desk to get some information about schedule for my classes and the staff there explains that I have to maintain atleast 3.7 cgpa otherwise the university will cancel the scholarship. I talked about some other things , my classes will start from next week and then i said goodbye to the staff, and went towards the bus stop , I'll have to change 3 buses again to go home , but thank God the staff in the help desk, told me that the university is also providing transport for scholarship students , now I'm releived , I will give that money to ara to buy things that she wants ..

At home :-

Kookie , she kissed my forehead , I'm so proud of my baby , I'm not a baby 🙄 aww my brother is a baby hehehhe ara loves teasing me , she also hugs me so tight.

Kookie , see i made your favourite fried chicken , beef ribs and Ara made chocolate cake for you. Come let's eat ,otherwise we will have to reheat it again .

Tears starts to form in my eyes , i told them i will come after changing my clothes and washing up, i look at them and my eomma and my little sister looks so happy.

they must be thinking that our days will change after I got a degree from this prestigious university , but I don't think so , what if I couldn't manage to maintain my cgpa , then what will I do , I heard they made the scholarship students fail on purpose to get the fees , idk what more sufferings I will have to face in these 4 years but at this moment I also want to feel happines like my eomma and ara.

Today , we had chicken,specially beef after so many weeks,or may be months I'm wondering how much more my eomma had to work to manage the budget ,I do work at department store to manage my study expense so I don't have to burden my eomma , but she had to manage the bills , rent and my sister's school expenses.
.
.
.
Sometimes I want to quit studies and to work full-time in some small company, I think I'll make enough money to help my mother in bills and rent, but eomma wants me to study , she don't allow me to do more part time jobs as this will affect my grades , I felt helpless and hopeless too , when I'll be able to payback my mother ....???
.
.
A/N
SHARE YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENT SECTION
LOVEYOU ALL

15.feb.2022