chapter 17

Jungkookie ?

Yaah jimin , how many time I told you not to call me jungkookie

Okay okay  , jeon jungkook

Just call me jungkook only

Okay jungkook only

Yaah 🙄😒🙄😒

Hehhehhe 😁😁😁😁😁😁

You are cute when you are angry , little bunny 🐰

🙄 not with this bunny shit now

Okay okay okay ,
I'm just thinking about something

What are you thinking jimin? Ways to irritate me?

No , jeon

I'm thinking .. who do you think is the most handsome boy in our class?

Come on jimin.. you are always into this shit..

Tell me ....who do you think is the most handsome?

I never thought about this before , so I don't know.

Don't tell me jeon , are you even human?

How is this related to me being human or not jimin?

Like seriously .... you never thought of someone romantically or just a crush ?

Jimin I told you this many times and I'm telling you again .. I don't have any interest in such things ..

Yes yes I know , well for me , it's seokjin

Jungkook rolled his eyes , and frown🤨

Yah I know you both hate each other,  but I find him handsome and attractive
I can't believe how a human hate a person as handsome as seokjin

Now you are calling me an animal an alien?

Just because I hate that world wide handsome.

You know jungkook, half of the university drools over him, and other half who didn't drool over him have boyfriends , but still they find him attractive as hell.

You know jimin, I'm not engaged , I don't even have a boyfriend,  I'm single , but I still don't find him attractive .

Omg jeon,  what are you ahh, Have you ever loved someone in your life ??

Yes I love my eomma and Ara

No I mean somebody else other than you mother and ara

Stop this bullshit jimin-shii

Yaa why are you so boring,  okay just tell me this last question?

what comes to your mind , when you hear the word " Love"

Umm.. I think love is ...

Love is ..to be respected, for your past, for your present and for how you have become because of all that you have suffered.

To be seen, but also to be really seen, from within, deep within.

To be heard, to be heard in your wishes and your limits.

Someone who reads between the lines.

Someone who loves you for your beautiful and less beautiful sides, and who can still find you incredibly beautiful, pure, because of who you are.

Someone who is there for you in the darkest times, and who stays.

Someone who will settle for you, and no one else.

Someone who loves you as you love.

Where effort comes naturally. Where uncertainty or distrust does not play a role.

Love is when he says,
'Cause you're enough, and it's all right.

But , Tbh jimin , I don't think anything like love exist in this world , not for me atleast, who loves a broke person like me?

I ...I used to like a boy in my school but he reject me cuz I'm poor , after that I never think of loving someone again..

I think love is also a luxury that comes with riches

And ....I can't afford it

And also because , I hate the idea of loving someone,  and loosing your control on your own heart,  I can't,  I can't afford this , I saw my eomma , how heartbroken she were after dad left us.

Hmm ... jungkook , you know all men are not same , I hope you find someone who will love you for who you are , and will never left you, even if the situation goes out of hand ..

Thankyou jimin-shii

BTW,  jimin , next week I'm going to watch my bestfriend's dance performance , he has two tickets , so I'm  thinking,  if you wanna go with me there or not?

Awww jungkookie , you are so sweet and your friend is sweeter than you, you think of me I'm so glad,  yes yes I will come with you, even if you asked me to come in hell with you , ill gladly go with you 😉😁

Okay then , be ready for next week jimin , and ohh I almost forget about it , taehyung was asking about you yesterday,  he asked me to give him your number .

Jimin's eyes becomes as big as 👀 this , seriously,  the second handsome boy of our univeristy is asking for my number?

Am I in heaven?😶

Did you give him my number?

No I didn't , i asked him to asked this from you

Yaaah jungkookie , why are so cruel ,I hate you😔

.
.
.

To be continued.....!!!!!