chapter 60

And starts eating with jungkook feeding him with the spoon  !!

Then, to make sure that jin takes the medicine , jungkook put the medicine in jin's mouth and gave him the glass of water to swallow it .. And wipes jin's mouth with the napkin ..

Jk to jin:-

Now , like a good boy, lay down ,and close your eyes and sleep,  you will feel better after sleeping..

Jin lay down but didn't closes his eyes , as his eyes were focused on jungkook, and he was unable to believe that the jungkook he's seeing is real , and he didn't want to close his eyes because he didn't want jungkook to disappear from his sight..

Jin:-

Sleep with me , please ?

Jk:-

Jungkook's eyes wides open after hearing this

Huh?

Jin:-

Uh no no I-I mean only sleep , like nothing more just us sleeping together uhh..👉👈

So, Jungkook also lay beside jin. And jin moves , turns over so that now they are face to face.

They are almost nose to nose , with jungkook's knees, lightly brushing the front of jin's thighs causing tingles to run through jin's body, making him itch for a touch.. so jin wraps his arm around jungkook's slim waist ..

And then, jungkook reaches forward to ruffle Seokjin's hair, they were Black and soft , jungkook smiles looking at jin and said , now close your eyes and sleep 💤

Jin smiles back and pulls jungkook closer until he's nestled in his arms, and jin's face is nuzzled into jungkook's neck.

Jin can feel Jungkook's lips and his hot breath brushing his skin and a shiver runs down his spine. Jin feels a buzz of warmth spreading in his gut like sun is rising inside his body and leaving him cozy..

He feels his eyelids drooping, as jungkook's steady breaths lulling him to sleep.

And just like that , they both went to dreamland , cuddling!!!

After some 3 or 4 hours, jin slowly opens his eyes, and smiles after looking at the sleeping figure next to him, so this was not a dream , this jungkook is real ..

He smiles as jungkook, was sleeping peacefully in his arms, the man who's on his mind all the time, the man he wants to live with, the man he'd happily die for, the owner of his heart, the love of his life, Jeon Jungkook.

And ,jungkook was looking so cute while sleeping like a bunny that jin couldn't stop himself from touching the cute bunny, so,, jin brushes the pad of his thumb along the lines around jungkook's eyes, to his cheeks and then to his lips. 

He is amazed as;

How jungkook's lips were shining ,  how they feel so soft under his thumb, how they are pink and silky like rose petals.  And then, jin's gaze drops to the mole under his lower lip,

Jin:-

Ahh I'm so weak for this mole , and lightly brushes the mole under Jungkook's lips with his thumb ,

What is life? || Jinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें