chapter 19

It was a dancing plus music production competition.  In which ten dancers and ten music producers took part, and were paired by the contest judges ..

And hoseok was paired with suga ..yeah isn't it interesting 🤔 hoseok was gonna dance on the song Stay Alive which was produced by suga.

They become good friends during the rehearsal period , but little did they know that there best friends were rivals 😅🤣

So coming back to the main hall, where jin and jungkook were sitting side by side , they were doing nothing but glaring at each other time to time ..

Tae then decided to break their glaring contest and asked jimin who are you supporting ?

Ahh we are here to support Jungkook's bestfriend .

Oh I see, good luck !!

Thanks taehyung,  and Who are you supporting ?

We are here to support him, he signalled towards suga , sitting beside him.

He is a music producer , so yeah we are here to support him .

Oh wow , interesting ..

Butterflies starts flying in suga's stomach😉

Ohh the dancers are coming , okay guys I'll go there now ..

It's nice to meet you jimin and jungkook-shii

Same here , jimin replied

All the dancers were standing with their music producers , and then they saw hoseok standing with suga .

Wow , just wow  , what kind of hell is this, hoseok is gonna perform on a song which is produced by him??

Yaah jungkook, now you are overreacting,  you have issues with jin and rm , but what this little cat said to you? You didn't even know him , but hating him because of the fact that he is friends with jin ..

Yeah yeah.. whatever

Huhhhh

Namjoon was sitting on the left of jin , jinnie you want to swap seats with me?

Why are you offering this joonie ?

I don't want you to sit with that ahjusshi ..

I'm not afraid of this ahjusshi,  I'm not swaping the seat with you..

Huhhh okay .....

Welcome to the Grand dancing plus music contest , we are starting soon,  please settle down on your seats , and don't forget to cheer for your favourite duo ..

The contest starts and soon they forget that they were sitting together in a close proximity..

When hoseok danced both jimin and jungkook cheered for him , they were chanting his name and wiggling happily while holding the posters for hobi..

Jin , namjoon and tae , were also cheering for hoseok , because it was the song that suga produced,

but they were surprised to see jungkook in action , they didn't see him acting like this before , they always saw him with an expression-less face , and sitting just quietly with a book in his hand, but this jungkook is different than what they usually see in their university .

Yeah guys,  are you seeing what I'm seeing, namjoon said ..

What's wrong with him today ? Did he injured his head or what , this is not the normal ahjusshi,  jin replied ..

He looks so beautiful,  when he is happily wiggling , woahh

Namjoon smacked his arm , and tae came out of his imagination..

After the last performance , the judges were deciding the winner , when jimin said , what do you think who will win?
I don't know jimin, all of them were so good , but I hope hobi will win ..

I am sure he will win , his performance was the best, and the song was also perfect ..

Please settle down everybody , we are going to announce the winners of the first three place , what do you think ,which pair will get the first prize ?

All the people starts shouting Jackson name, some were shouting sehun

Jimin , only we were shouting for hobi , do you think he will win ? I don't think he will be able , even to get the third place .

Yaah jungkookie , you are such a hopeless person , please just shut your mouth , whenever you open your mouth , only shit comes out .

Jin laughs at this , and jungkook glares at him.

They starts announcing from the 3rd place

The bronze medal goes to sehun and jenni

Yah sehun got the third position, what about my hobi ?

The silver medal goes to cha eun woo and jessi

Yaah , what if the gold goes to Jackson? Jungkook can't you say anything positive? you don't have trust in him

Yaah jimin shi I'm his best friend , I trust him more than I trust myself , it's just my mind always says the bad things ..

Just pray huh, pray for hobi

And the gold medal goes to....

Hoseok and Suga

Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

They were soo excited that jungkook forgets that he is sitting beside jin and was about to hug him

His hands were near jin's neck but jin's hands were already on his waist 😶

And then the reality hit him hard , and he mentally slapped himself ,
and  they both stare at each others eyes for 15 seconds

But then,  jin looses his hold on Jungkook's small waist and jungkook also turns around with his cheeks flushed pink..

when jimin said ;

I told you he will win jimin said , and hugged jungkook tightly.

On the other side jin , was also embarrassed , he was slapping 
his hands , why the hell you hugged him, how dare you grab his small waist , I will kill these hands of mine , he was in his thoughts  when namjoon  and tae  pulled him in a tight hug..

♡♡♡♡◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡