chapter 47

The day passes by smoothly  , after their classes end

Jungkook was going towards the admin office,  when jin came running towards him and stops infront of him and said ;

"" I wanted to spend the whole day with you, but namjoon is just mad at me for no reason, and I  have to make up with him, so we are going on a dinner tonight, text me when you reaches home and goodbye!!!  """

Jk:-

It's okay you don't have to report me about everything,  it's not like we are something..

Jin:-

Ohh right , we are not anything , but we will soon , I know this , anyways goodbye , take care of yourself and don't forget to text me when u reaches home ..

(Gives a Flying kiss to jungkook)

Jk:-

Looks at all the 6 directions , oh my God, he is crazy, thank God nobody saw this..

At Jungkook's home :-

Jungkook starts writing his diary :

The diary which contains complaints about why his dad left them alone, why his mother have to work so hard, why ara can't have the basic things that the girls of her age have, why he can't enjoy the life travelling and doing fun stuff,  and why kim seokjin is so mean and always trying to made him feel less, why kim seokjin is so rude,  why kimseokjin is so arrogant...

But these days the complaints about kim seokjin started to turn into compliments  ...

So for today's diary , jungkook writes as ;

Dear diary !!

I don't remember exactly how and why I started hating him

May be after the first encounter where he splashed the water on me

Or when he called me a nerd ?

Or when he called me as ahujusshi?

Or when he started competing with me in the class about the little things ?

Idk how it all started , but the one thing I know now is that , I don't hate him anymore ..

I heared there is a fine line between love and hate, 

I can't believe that he is the same jin who was capable of making my blood boil like no one else, but now I feel a magnetic pull toward him that I can’t explain

I think,  Love and hate are visceral. Your stomach twists at the thought of that person. The heart in your chest beats heavy and bright, nearly visible through your flesh and clothes. Your appetite and sleep shredds. Both these emotions are scaring. But now i think, both love and hate are mirror versions of the same game – and you have to win love  in this game, to get peace in your life  , win love and loose hate , or let hate win, and you will loose your life precious moments in just hating , because you can hate someone with all your heart , but what it does to that person,  nothing, it will only harm you , you spend your days,  your time on hating that person but they are happy in their lives , so there's no point in hating, i guess this is what jin understands and stops hating me so i too understand this...

I can't believe I'm writing this in my diary,  but my dear diary you are my partner in all my sorrows so I think you should know this , I am ...I'm in love with Kim seokjin , yes yes I know you are teasing me now,  but yeah it just happens

You must be wondering why suddenly I started loving kim seokjin

So the answer is !!

My dear diary, I'm only telling you this , so kindly,  don't share this with others okay?

So the thing is he starts acting good towards me , as he told me back then that it was just childish of him to act like this way with me , and then I also thought that we were just arguing all the time with each other over little things

And then he started acting like a gentleman towards me , and for the thing I'm truly grateful for him and for that I can forgive his every sin is he saved me that night

Actually he was the reason of me running without any thought that night  but he did helped me at the end , I saw him crying because of me that day in the hospital,  and I realises he may be a bad boy but he has a good heart .

After that incident he was acting extra sweet and lovely with me , and then you know what happend he kissed , like he warned me but I , I wanted this, I wanted him, he is not only beautiful but I think he has a good heart, I know I know he is a flirt , he flirts with everyone,  you may have a doubt diary that what if he is flirting with me too?

But you know,  i can tell this,  he is not flirting with me, i-i saw this in his eyes , his eyes were not lying , idk if I'm good at recognising the true intentions of people,  but I guess you can tell by looking at them, and when I looked at him that day, I know that  , I know this ,just don't ask me how I knw this , I just knw , he likes me ...

But the thing is he did say he likes me , my dear diary , isn't the next thing normally people does after confessing is , asking the other person to become their boyfriend???

But he didn't asked me !!

Did he liked me but not liked me as a boyfriend?

Yes I know I just said that he likes me , but he kissed me , he likes me that's why he kissed me , okay I know you must be thinking that he could kiss me just for fun , but no,  I'm telling you ,that not for fun...

May be he is waiting for a good time to ask me to be his boyfriend, and also you knw today he asked me to text him after I reach home , isn't this what boyfriends do??

Okay hobi also asked me this , but hobi always  said this in a you know  friendship tone , but his tone was very intimate , yes I'm telling you and you have to agree with me , and when I said to him that it's not like you are my boyfriend,  then he thinks for sometime and said that he will do something about it ..

Okay I guess it's enough for today, 

My dear diary!! That's it for today

Give me your blessings!!!

..............................................................

Umm now I guess I have to tell this to hobi ...

♡♡♡

27.06 22

This chapter is all about jungkook writing in his diary and talking with his diary in case any of you is having difficulty understanding this