15. Steven and the Stevens

Y/n was with the Crystal Gems exploring a place know as the Sea Shrine, The group were looking around a series of hourglasses.

Y/n and Steven were looking at hourglasses on a nearby shelf. Y/n wasn't exactly sure what they were supposed to be looking for but he liked all the intricate designs of the hourglasses.

"Hey, how about this one here?" Steven asks.

Pearl walks over to where Steven and Y/n were. "What one?" She asks.

"This little one." Steven says as he looks at the smallest hourglass with starry eyes. "It's ad-orb-able."

"Steven, the legendary glass of time won't be nearly so small and insignificant. It'll be beautiful and grand." Pearl says as she now looks at an big hourglass with an elegant design in excitement. "Like this one!"

"I think it's this one." Garnet's voice calls out and Steven rushes over to her and looks up at a large hourglass taller than them all while Y/n and Pearl follow behind him. 

"Whoa!" Steven says in awe. 

"You mean the biggest one?" Pear asks as Garnet, as Steven and Y/n look up at the giant hourglass. "How are we even supposed to get that back to the Warp Pad?"

"I can carry it." Garnet says before she cracks her knuckles.

"Wait!" Pearl calls and stops her. "We need to be careful which one we touch, you remember what happened last time we were here."

"What happened last time?" Y/n asks.

"Hey, guys, I'm making the call." Amethyst calls out as she  picks up an oddly-shaped hourglass. "And it's this janky one here!"

"Amethyst?!" Pearl shouts and the Sea Shrine begins to rumble.

"Uhhhh... Nope, it wasn't." Amethyst says.

The ceiling of the shrine disappears and water begins to rush in, beginning flooding the place.

"Look out!" Garnet shouts as she grabs Y/n and Steven dodging the water alongside with Pearl before setting Y/n and Steven down. "We don't have much time." She says now.

"Amethyst, come on!" Pearl calls out.

Steven however runs away from Garnet and Pearl, back towards the hourglasses.

"Steven?" Garnet calls out.

"Wh-Where do you think you're going?!" Pearl asks.

"Amethyst gets to keep hers!" Steven says.

Amethyst walks past, carrying her chosen hourglass. "Darn tootin'!"

"I'm gonna get the one I picked out."

"Steven!" Pearl and Garnet call out.

Steven reaches the shelf he and Y/n had been at and picks up the tiny hourglass. "My name's Steven! You're gonna live with me." He puts it in his pocket.

"Steven, come on!" Pearl calls out to him.

Steven starts to run towards the Warp Pad now. "Imma comin'! Imma comin'!"

More water gushes into the shrine, forming a huge wave behind Steven. Pearl starts to panic and Garnet quickly shapeshifts her arm stretching it forward

"Hang on!" She cries and grabs Steven and pulls him in.

"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!" Amethyst calls as the water rushes towards them.