39. Reformed

Steven is sitting on the beach using his phone, while Greg, Y/n and Pearl are seen fixing Greg's Van nearby. 

"Are you sure you should be doing that Y/n?" Greg asks as he looks at Y/n laid down on the beach under the van.

"Don't worry Greg, My ribs are back to normal and I got the all clear form Dr Maheswaran." Y/n says sounding relieved. "It's so nice to be useful again." He says from under the van as he tightens a bolt up.

"Well I just hope you are ready for when we resume our sword training." Pearl says happily.

"I already can't wait." Y/n says. 

"We've been at this a while buddy, why don't you take a break and get lunch. Don't want to over do it on those ribs you just got fixed." Greg chuckles as he suggests a break to Y/n.

Y/n comes out from under the van now and he wipes the sweat from his forehead. "Lunch is not a bad idea." He says.  

As Y/n heads off the beach house Steven finishes what he was doing on his phone and the screen shows a picture of a Sniffling Croissant. "Sniffling Croissant!" Steven smiles. "You really know me, Internet. Hey, guys!" Steven then calls out to Pearl and Greg.

"Yeah, Steven?" Greg says.

"You guys should take this online quiz I found." Steven suggests. "It tells you what..." Pearl walks next to Steven to pick up a wrench. "It tells you what character you are from "Crying Breakfast Friends!"

Pearl looks at Steven confused. "Uh, why?"

"It's just fun to see yourself as a cartoon character, like Weeping Egg Cup, who is neurotic and uptight." Steven says as he looks at Pearl. He then turns to Greg. "Or Pining Grapefruit, the sensitive older one who wishes he were a better role model."

 Pearl and Greg just stares uneasy at Steven.

"Uh, maybe we can do that thing after we fix the van." Greg says as he  Pearl turn back to the van's open hood.

Steven sighs. "Okay, I'll go find someone else!" Steven says as he runs off towards the beach house now.

Pearl turns to Greg now. "Do you understand that cartoon show?"

 "I don't understand anything anymore." Greg admits somberly.

Steven enters the Beach House, panting, and smiles when he sees Y/n who was sat at the kitchen counter eating a sandwich and Amethyst who was browsing the refrigerator and holding a big pile of food items in her arm.

"Hey Steven! Is there any more engine oil?" Amethyst turns to Steven. "I need it for the sandwich."

"That's just for cars Amethyst." Y/n tells her.

"Well..." She kicks the refrigerator door shut. "Is there any more of it?"

"Dad's probably got some outside. Oh! But uh... you guys gotta take this online quiz!" Steven pulls out his phone. "Which Crying Breakfast Friend Are You?"

"That show's really weird." Amethyst says as she sits at the kitchen counter next to Y/n and places her food on top of the counter. "Who wants to watch a cartoon about people crying?"

"I do!" Steven says with watery eyes.

Amethyst rolls her eyes. "Okay, okay! Uh, what's the first question?"