38. Love Letters

You're A Wizard Y/n...

That's right readers I have decided to dip my toes into the world of the Harry Potter books

That's right readers I have decided to dip my toes into the world of the Harry Potter books. So far I have completed 110 chapters and I am on the Half Blood Prince so got a little while to go, but I do hope this is a story people will all enjoy. 

Steven, Y/n and Connie were taking selfies outside on the hill to the Beach House.

"You blinked!" Connie says.

"Which one of us?" Y/n asks. 

"Both of you." Connie says looking at the photo. 

"Let's just take another one." Steven says.

"Oh wait. What if we get a shot with the beautiful view behind us?" Connie walks towards the sea. "Come on you guys!"

Steven blushes, and gets up to join Connie with Y/n following behind as crouches down for them.

Connie holds up the phone now. "Say 'cheese'!"

"Cheeeese!"

Steven, Y/n and Connie try to maintain smiling, while Connie tries unsuccessfully to tap on the capture button.

"Did it do it?" Steven mumbles.

"I don't know." Connie mumbles back.

"Why don't I just take some photos for you guys instead." Y/n suggests as Connie and Steven let their smiles down now.

"That does seem like it will be more practical." Steven says and Connie nods as she hands Y/n her phone now.

Connie and Steven stand next to each other now and smile as Y/n holds up the phone. "Okay, just a little closer together." Y/n tells them and the two move closer to one another now. "And...perfect." Y/n says as he takes a couple of photos now.  

"Heh. You guys look cute." A voice comments as three turn around to see a mail man.

"Jamie!" Steven cries.

"What's up, Steven? Long time No see!" Jamie says.

Steven runs towards Jamie now as Y/n and Connie slowly follow behind.  "Ohhhh... myyy... gooosh!" Steven excitedly gives a high-five to Jamie, laughing. "Jamie, this is Y/n and Connie."

"Greetings, Y/n and Connie." Jamie says to the two and they give a friendly wave.

"So, where you been at?" Steven asks now.

"Oh, you know, just spendin' some time where all the big pictures are made..." Jamie says trying to sound impressive.

"Uh, where's that?" Steven asks.