Trouble.

"Okay your done! You can go back to class." the nurse says.

I quickly get up and walk out of the room jake trailing behind me like a puppy. 

"Wait!" He says quickly running up to me.

"Let's be friends!" He says catching me off guard. 

"Uh sure." I say as my mom told me to socialize or something at this school.

He keeps standing there in front of me so I awkwardly out my hand out so he can shake it but he grabs it and pulls me in for a hug. 

"Uh, sorry I'm not comfortable with hugs" I say slightly pushing him away.

"OMG sorry I forgot to ask!" He says slightly looking nervous.

"No, No. It's totally fine. But let's quickly go to class!" I say locking my arm with his so he doesn't feel as bad. 

His smile shimmers as we head into the class. Everyone stares and whispers again. Who is this Jake kid? He looks like a nerd to me though. Could he be popular? pfff prob not.

"Hyejin! Are you okay?" Ms. Jang asks stopping her lesson.

"Yea I'm okay.." I say quietly for the 10th time today. 

"Okay sit in that chair in the corner next to Ni-ki" Nahh HELL NAH.

"Yay! Your sitting behind me!" Jake says happily dragging me to my seat. I dread sitting down as I glare at Ni-ki who's head is down on his desk. 

I sit down slowly feeling all the stares around me.

"Sunghoon! This is my new friend Park Hyejin!" He says poking his desk mates shoulder. 

"Hi, I'm Sunghoon. Your cute." He says shocking me. I scoff and say "you too ;)" winking. 

I start giggling and Ni-ki beside me sighs and lifts his head up to see what the commotion is.

"Can you guys please shut the fuck up?" He says while Jake and Sunghoon close their mouths real quick.

"Nah. Also thanks for pushing me earlier. Asshole." -_-

Jake looks at me with shock and worry realizing what actually happened to my knee. Ni-ki doesn't mind saying sorry to me and puts his head back down. 

~

"Okay everyone that's it for today! Be nice to the new students!" Ms. Jang says leaving the room. Everyone starts loudly chatting and speaking. Some students come up to Ni-ki, blushing holding things in their hands. I curiously listen to what they say.

~

"Uh Ni-ki. Please accept this chocolate from my heart!" The girl says with her two friends behind her. pls- what is this. A Gang? 

Ni-ki then winks and says "Get lost you whores!" with a cute voice acting like it was something nice.

"W-What does that mean?" the girl asks curiously. I feel bad for the girl so I say "He said uh to get lost girls in Japanese." Ni-ki then looks at me straight into the eyes and says "No I meant Get lost whores!" I get shocked from how straight forward he was. 

The girl glares at me and walks away with her arms crossed. 

"Hyejin! Your coming to lunch right? Come with me and meet my other friends!" Jake says with Sunghoon accompanying him and nodding. 

"Uh okay!" I say while Jake and Sunghoon starts walking towards the door. 

Because of the angel I am I tap on Ni-ki's shoulder and say " It's lunch time." he looks at me with sleepy eyes and says "Just fuck off." I had enough of him so I pull up his arm and look at him straight into the eyes and say

"I don't know who you are but since earlier you have been a annoying asshole. Don't act like your all that." He looks at me with a cold look and looks down at his shoes in defeat. I walk out feeling him following me from behind. 

"Hyejin! Over here!" Jake says in the loud and crowded lunch room. 

I walk over looking at everyone at his table. One, two, three, too many people. 

"H-Hi." I say shyly. 

"Hi! I'm Kim Sunoo! I'm better then Jake and everyone at this table!" He says with his bright smile. 

Everyone introduces themselves and now I know Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Jay. 

Some guy comes into the cafeteria and screams "JAKE AND NEW STUDENT HYEJIN IS DATING" What the actually hell. Is Jake even popular? Everyone starts chattering even more and staring. 

"What are they talking about Jake?" I say curiously. 

"Uh I don't know? Maybe it's cause we never invite girls to sit with us? Well not since.. Never mind"

"pffff you guys are like "popular"?" I say jokingly. Everyone looks at me seriously and says in unison "Yea." I have gotten myself into some trouble haven't I...

"Well you guys do your thing I'm gonna go outside. It's way too loud in here. Also please stop the rumors it's gonna get annoying." I say while getting up. 

"Okay Hyejin! I will try!" Jake says brightly. 

~

After I leave I hear the Sunoo and Jake asking the whole room loudly, questions about the rumor. 

I walk outside with the green trees and the sound of the wind blowing onto my face. I should really not take my youth for granted. The sky is a bright blue color and the sun is beaming down onto my face. 

I walk to a bench and sit down and close my eyes just for a couple minutes. A couple minutes of peace, quiet, well until..

"PARK HYEJIN!" Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. 

These pretty looking girls walk up to me with their arms crossed and anger on their faces. 

"Yes, whoever you are." I say looking at the main girl. She has long brown hair, long eyelashes, and tons of makeup caked onto her face. 

"I'm Jakeibears girlfriend! Stop the rumors! He wouldn't even date anyone as ugly as you!" 

I scoff and start laughing at "Jakeibear". PLS WHAT? 

"Uh okay. But we are not dating I literally came to this school like an hour ago." I say still laughing to myself about "Jakeibear" 

"You!" She says as she holds up her hand to hit me right across my face. Uh Oh.

I feel a arm holding her hand from touching my face. It is inches away from hitting me. Who are you?

Word count:1032❤️❤️❤️