Soon-to-be boyfriend.

I open the door of my house expecting all hell to be brought to me but weirdly the house was silent. 

I look around for my brother and he isn't in sight. 

"Hey." I jump up in shock of the voice. I turn my head to see Heeseung sitting on the couch. His hair is all messy with feathers and his clothes are all messed up. 

"What's up with you?" I say while putting down my bag and heading to the kitchen. 

"y-you don't know what I had to go through before you came." Heeseung says while taking a deep breath. 

"What happened?" I say while grabbing a water. 

"Y-Your brother has anger issues. He was gonna rip the door open and go out and find you but I barely stopped him." Heeseung says while fixing his hair in the reflection of a spoon. I laugh and say sarcastically "glad I wasn't there. But thanks so muchhh!! Love yaaa!" 

"Don't laugh! He is showering now but he bonked my head with a pillow so hard it broke." Heeseung says. 

I burst out laughing and say "That explains the feathers! HAHA!!"

"Your 17 right?" Heeseung says while a serious look. 

"Yea. I'm almost 18. Why though?" I ask in confusion. 

"Your single too?" Heeseung says making me widen my eyes in shock. 

"Uh yea but I don't think I will be soon." I say while thinking about earlier. 

"Ah okay. Goodnight!" Heeseung says I nod and run upstairs. Is Niki actually gonna be here tomorrow morning? No he was probably just joking right?

~

I wake up without a wink of sleeping, just up all night thinking about Niki. Am I ready for a relationship with a enemy of mine? Well, not anymore...

I skip breakfast as I don't have time to eat and with my messy hair I run out the door. My backpack on one shoulder I fix my hair with the other. 

"Hi Hyejin." I hear from my right ear. I jump up in shock dropping my backpack on the floor. 

"AHHH SHI- my god Niki you scared me." I saw while rubbing my temples. Before I can pick my backpack up, Niki swoops in and picks it up and places it on his shoulders. 

"It's fine I can carry it." I say while reaching for my bag. He moves his shoulder away and giggles. 

"No I will carry it. This is my first task as your soon to be boyfriend!" Niki says while reaching into his backpack for something. 

I blush at his reply and slap my face to snap out of it. He hands me a sandwich that looks homemade. 

"I know you don't ever eat breakfast so I made you this." Niki says while quite forcefully puting it in my hands. 

"Thank you." I say while smiling. I start walking while opening the sandwich. I bite into it and it tastes amazing! Maybe it's because I'm hungry?

"Whaaa! Who made this? It's so good!" I say while turning to Niki. He snickers and says "me."

"Never mind it tastes mid." I say as he said me. I brust out laughing and hit his arm out of pure laughter. 

"Sorry sorry! It was such a funny joke I couldn't contain! HAHA!" I say while laughing. I stare at Niki for a second just to check if I offended him. 

"Don't act so pretty in front of any other guys except me okay?" Niki says making my heart explode into a million pieces. WTF??

"Yah. Stop being so flirty. Let's just go to school..." I say sheepishly. 

We reach school and everyone starts staring weirdly, as usual. Gasping and such. 

"Okay so we need to decide a food for the festival for the stand. Also me, Sunoo, and Jake are doing one stand together so you can join if you want. Actually it's not an option you will help us okay?" I say while we walk across the soccer field. 

He giggles and replies "Of course babe. And we could just resell store bought food."

"Damn homeboy. Way to fast for names. Anyway, no that's not ethical and healthy. I was thinking like baking some cupcakes? Like half vegan and half normal?" I say. 

"Hyejin-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I hear from across the soccer field. I look and see a bright ray of sunshine. 

"Sunooo!!!" I say while waving like crazy with both my arms. He runs up to me for a hug but Niki stops him by putting a arm in front of me. 

"Not so fast." Niki says slyly. 

I scoff and say "Sunoo you betrayed me! You signed me up for volunteering and you didn't even come to the meeting!!" 

"Yahhh I said I was super sorry! I had something really important to do and couldn't come!" Sunoo replies while pouting. 

"fine fine." I say while acting sad.

"Anyway, Niki no one is gonna steal your girl. So stop being so annoying hm!" Sunoo says to Niki while locking arms with me and walking away. I laugh and turn my head around to see Niki standing in place with a shocked face.  

~

A week later:

We come up with a great plan, mine in fact, but to sell cupcakes in vegan and just normal gluten free cupcakes. All my friends decided to help makes them, some of them I had to force, ahem Jukyung and Sunghoon. I'm talking about you guys -_- Finally the festival is near. All I need to do is sell cupcakes then the rest of the night is gonna be a piece of cake. Sunghoon and Jay are performing something so I'm excited to watch!!

And about Niki? He's been a pest as usual, but I like his company, weirdly... He is a great listener and listens to everything I rant about. I'm still unsure about dating him though...

Group chat!❤️🎊: 

                                                                                            Me: Alr mi amigos and amiga, my house tdy after school okay?

Sunoo: Yup! I'll be there!

Jay: ofc!

Jungwon: mhm mhm!

Jake: I'll be there! Also wanna walk to your house together? :)
(2 replys)

Sunghoon: Fine. I'll be there. 

Jukyung: ofc my bestayyy

Niki: Nah bro im walking with Hyejin
(Reply to Jake)

Sunghoon: Yall really fighting over Hyejin in chat too??
(Reply to Jake)

                                                                                          Me: Uh im going home with no one my brother is picking me up ;)

Niki: fine.

Jake: alr see you later!

~

I get everyone on board and my brother decided to pick me up after school as he should tbh. 

I walk out of the school gates and see my brothers car parked outside. I smile and walk towards it. He has dark tinted glass windows so I can't see anything inside but I know it's his car. 

"Ya Jihyeok-oppa!" I say while knocking on the window. He opens it and smirks at me. I look at him weirdly and look over in the back to see somebody. 

"Who is..." I say while pointing at the person. 

"ITS YOUR HOMEBOY HEESEUNG!! MISSED ME??" Heeseung says loudly while playing some type of music on his phone. Wtf.

~

Word count: 1158❤️❤️❤️