Special Chapter!!

After high school and college I decided to become a actor and a successful one at that. I went to college with Jukyung and Niki became a famous doctor so I don't have much time to spent with him. 

I am currently shooting a drama with my fellow male actor, Haein. 

"And... Cut!! Great job everyone! Especially Hyejin! Keep up the great work!!" I hear the director say before everyone eases up. 

I take a deep breath and head over to a couch to rest before the next scene. I close my eyes until I feel someone shifting closer to me on the couch. 

I quickly open my eyes and see my co-actor, Haein. 

"Hey Hyejin. You did so good." he says with a bright smile. 

"Thank you. You too." I say while closing my eyes again. I sigh and try to remember my lines for the next scene. 

"Are you dating anyone??" he asks making me laugh but I get too tired to respond. Isn't it obvious I am dating someone??

"I was-" Haein gets cut off by something so I open my eyes and turn to see his hand inches away from my hand. 

Someone is holding his wrist and twisting it off me. I observe the face to see Niki glaring coldly at Haein. 

"Woah bro who are you??" Haein says while loosening the grip of Niki off his wrist. 

"I'm her boyfriend you asshole." Niki says while pulling me away from Haein. 

"What?? I thought-"

"Your thinking is getting you nowhere. So stay away from Hyejin and stop flirting with my Hyejin." Niki says before dragging me away. 

"Niki!! I missed you!!" I say while slowing my steps. He faces me with a softer and while different face then earlier. 

"Ah why are you pouting?" I ask while caressing his face. 

"I'm jealous that's why!! Your too nice to other guys." Niki says while pulling me close to him. I laugh at how much he acts like a baby with me. 

"Niki no offense but if anyone knew you were my boyfriend no one would try to speak to me. And why would I cheat with a amazing guy like you right by my side?" I say happily. 

"True. Anyway, I missed you so much Hyejin." Niki says while hugging me tightly. 

"Oh by the way I was going to meet the whole crew later for dinner. So let's go together." I say while pushing Niki away from the hug. 

"Sure. Whatever you want princess. I get to rub it in to Jake how I won you." Niki says in a giddy way. 

I laugh and go to continue shooting the scene. 

~

We end the shoot and Niki drives us to the restaurant. I do my makeup in the car as it halts to a red light. 

"Baby? Should I quit my job so I can spend everyday with you?" Niki mutters a odd question. 

"I don't want you to quit your job just for me, but if it's too tiring you can quit. I don't mind. I make enough money for both of us hah." I slightly brag. 

"I love you so fucking much. I still can't believe we are dating. I don't even know how you accepted me." Niki says while driving when the light turned to a green light. 

"Love you too." I say while holding his free hand. We arrive at the restaurant and I run inside while holding Niki's hand to see the others. 

"HYEJINNNN!!" Jukyung says while running towards me for a hug. She hugs me until I can't breath so I let go of her first.