Wanna be mine?

"Jihyeok-oppa??" I say while looking at him in the doorway. Next to him, stands Heeseung, of course. They must have been twins in another life smh. 

"Now get your hands off of my little sister." Jihyeok says while walking fiercely towards us. 

Heeseung trails behind and pushes me, Jake, and Niki behind them. 

"Aish who are you guys???" the old man says. 

I stand in place socked that Jihyeok is even here. WTF? Is he like tracking me or something??

"Come on, bullying students is a pathetic move sir." Heeseung says while chuckling. 

"Now apologize to them before we call the police." Jihyeok says in a calmer voice then before. 

"Why should I?? I didn't do anything wrong!!!" the dude says. Are you serious??

"You didn't do anything wrong?? You sexually assaulted  that waitress and I bet it wasn't your first you asshole." I say trying to see the dude from behind four giants. I'm not even short wtf?

"Hello, I am the manager what's the problem?" the manager says while walking towards us. He is tall and slim with a face that resembles a rabbit. 

"This man over here was harassing me and that waitress. He won't apologize either huh?? You know what I'll make you apolog-" I say but get cut off by Niki pushing me back from beating that dude up. 

"Okay sir if you would come out of the restaurant that would be greatly appreciated." the manager says while holding the drunkard up by the arm. 

"I won't go!!" he says while holding onto the seat. The manager rubs his head in stress while he shakes his arm off. 

I pull his arm up and restrain it behind his back and pull him towards the door. I push him towards the exit and give him a nice little kick. 

"Oops." I say while shutting the door.  Some people in the restaurant start chuckling and snickering. 

"That's my girl." I hear Niki say while holding his hand up for a high five. I high five him and start laughing. 

"So sorry for my sister I will pay for that bastard's food. So sorry again." I hear Jihyeok say to the manager while bowing his head a bunch. 

"Are you okay?" I hear Heeseung say while patting my shoulder. 

"Yea I'm good. But hungry. I don't want to eat here anymore though." I say while looking down at my feet. 

"Let's go then." Niki says while massaging my shoulders like he's a servant. Did I do something miraculous? 

"Oi! Jihyeok and Heeseung. We are leaving! Byeee!" I say while running out the door so he doesn't catch me. Jihyeok is gonna give me an earful if I stop now -_-

Hopefully Niki and Jake are following me.

The night breeze hits my face as I walk through the cold streets.

"Here. Take it." Niki says while handing me his sweater. I smile and accept it. 

"Okay Hyejin I'm gonna go." Jake says while gleaming his bright smile onto me. 

I confusedly grab his arm stopping him from walking away. 

"Why? Are you okay?" I say looking at him concerned. 

"Yea but as much as I want to stay I don't have a chance with you anymore. And being a third wheel sucks so I am gonna go!" Jake says while giggling. 

"Okay if you want to go I won't stop you! Text me!! Or call me?" I say while waving and giving a pat on the back. 

"Sure!" Jake says while smiling. He walks off into a crowd of people, leaving me and Niki alone. 

"So..." I say to clear up the awkwardness as we walk. 

"Wanna be mine?" Niki says making my jaw drop to the floor. 

"Excuse me?" I say while coughing at the utter nonsense. 

"I said wanna be mine? Or I can be yours too." He repeats. Great. I wasn't imagining things -_-

"Uh- what... huh... no?" I say finally. 

"Why? Actually don't answer that. I know what I did to you and I'm going to fix it." Niki says while grinning. 

"Fine. Make me want to date you and I will." I say while smirking. I start speeding up my pace and walking faster. 

"Where should we go?" Niki says while following me easily. 

"Uh maybe-" I don't finish my sentence as I get bombarded with notifications on my phone. I open it to see '24' messages from Jihyeok and '4' missed calls. Geezzzz. Whats up with him?

The texts go along the lines of 'come home now!!' and 'we have to talk come home quickly.'

"Sorry Niki but I sadly have to go home." I say while showing all the texts to him. 

"Ah okay. I'll take you home." Niki says while holding my hand and walking off. I blush and follow him without complaining. Why am I blushing?? Ahhh stoppp!

We arrive at my house without speaking too much and Niki sighs loudly. 

"Oh we're here? Okay well tomorrow morning I'll come to your house to walk to school with you okay? Love you bye." Niki says sheepishly while running off in the direction to his house. 

"Pstt! Hyejin." I hear from afar. I tilt my head in confusion. Am I imagining things now or is it real?

"Over here!!" I hear from the right side of me. I turn to see Hikaru standing there with a big genuine smile. Ah geez. Not again. Please god...

"Hikaru. Oh." I say awkwardly as she starts walking towards me. 

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything. I just have something to give you." Hikaur says while handing me a white bag. 

"What is this?" I ask while looking through the bag. It's a black hoodie that is definitely not mine.  

"It's Niki's sweater but he blocked me and is ignoring my calls. So I decided to give it to you. Hyejin if I were to say something to you it would be that you should really accept Niki's feelings." Omfg Niki Niki Niki. Why is everything about him?!??!!

"And why should I?" I say while raising my eyebrows. 

"He changed so much just for you. He is a little stupid and ignorant but anyone can see that he is head over heels for you. He actually hates people touching his clothes but he gives you his sweaters all the time. He thought that walking people home is stupid and idiotic but he does that just for you as I saw a couple minutes ago. And he is not the jealous type but whenever I used to say I saw you with another guy he would blow up and ask me millions of questions. Just saying Hyejinn, he is a good person." Hikaru says to me while smiling. She waves goodbye and starts walking off without context. 

W-What? Have I been to harsh on Niki? 

~

Word count: 1129❤️❤️❤️

Hey babes~ This chapter was kinda rushed but yea! Love yall!