Our Day 1.

" Ni-ki shut up." I say shutting down his foolishness.

"Okay everyone, you probably know why your here so yea." I say starting the meeting.

"So who?" Jukyung says while looking at everyone's faces. Is there even a way to figure it out?

"Wait who is able to upload stuff onto the school website? No one here is in the school news group though?" Sunoo says making everyone agree. 

"Seoyoung." Jake says.

"Whos dat?" Sunoo says.

"The delusional girl who thinks she's your girlfriend???" Sunghoon says making Jake slowly nod. 

"OMG that bitch!" Jukyung says while her hand forms into a fist. 

"No but how would she be able to get that video? She wasn't there yesterday?" I say.

"Someone here is a mole." Ni-ki says, knocking sense into everyone. 

"Jukyung. Come with me. You too Ni-ki." I say while pulling her and Ni-ki aside. 

~

"What Hyejin? Do you know who it is?"

"No but I think I do. I kept seeing Mijung going on her phone yesterday. Anything someone spoke or did something she started texting. "

"OMG You saw that too??" Jukyung says making me nod.

"Why am I even here??" Ni-ki finally says. 

"Your here because remember when I kept getting chills and shivers and you gave me your hoodie?" I say. 

"yea."

"I wasn't cold, I felt like someone was watching us." I say while Jukyung gasps and starts hitting my shoulder.

"But Mijung was with the group the whole time?? OMFG HYEJIN EUNKANG WENT MISSING WHEN YOU GUYS DID!!" Jukyung screams. 

"Okay now we are getting somewhere." I say while thinking about possible situations. 

"I noticed they weren't speaking when we got to the roof I guess." Ni-ki says. 

"Okay let's go back and confront them!!" Jukyung says while trying to walk away. I hold her arm and say "No, we don't have enough proof. Not yet." 

"Okay Ni-ki, Jukyung go back and act normal. Say we didn't find anything. Okay??" 

"Okay!" Jukyung says while Ni-ki doesn't say anything but nods. 

~

"Okay we didn't find anything." I say while trying to look down. 

Everyone starts chatting on what they should do and who it is. I watch Mijung from afar to see her do anything suspicious. Jukyung watches Eunkang as well.

"Hyejin." I hear someone say in my ear. I hum in response not minding who it is. I feel an arm come over my shoulder causing me to flinch to the side. 

"Sorry. You weren't looking at me." Jake says with his puppy eyes. I try to laugh but the wind harshly blows at my face. 

I hold my arms tightly to stay from being cold. Jake puts his jacket over me and I refuse but he pretends not to see me. 

"That brat... Thanks anyway!" I say quietly. 

"Okay guys we aren't getting anywhere let's just go back to class. Thanks for coming anyway." I say while walking out of the rooftop area. 

I though Seoyoung stopped bothering me but I guess not. Lunch time is not over yet so I walk outside on the school track to clear my mind. 

I hum lyrics of a song and end up behind the school where tons of bad kids go to smoke. I try to turn around until a hear a familiar voice.