Confessions.

"Jake!" I shout but he doesn't turn around. Shit. I messed up big time. 

Niki creeps up from behind me and grabs my hand. 

"Hey babe." he whispers in my ear. I flinch and turn around quickly. I roll my eyes at him. He's the reason Jake's mad. 

"Shut up Niki." I say while pushing his chest away. He giggles and starts walking behind me. I fasten my steps and he does too. 

"Can you not? I'm not in the mood." I say looking up at him.

"What's wrong?" he asks half serious half jokingly. I sigh and continue to walk away without answering him. 

I walk to class and lock eyes with Jake. He looks away first with a poker face. Damn. That hurt.

I go through the first classes each feeling like their taking forever. I think about how to tell Jake it isn't what he think it is. He did see it with his eyes. But I didn't kiss Niki! Should I say "It's not what you think."? No. Too gaslighting. ummm. Maybe "I didn't kiss him!" no. He won't believe me. Ugh. This is so annoying. 

"Okay class that's it! Oh yea, you have that school festival in 2 weeks! I need volunteers for decorating, hosting, dancing, singing, and much more. The sign up sheet in out in the halls." the teacher says before leaving. Shit. I can't have Jake be mad at me at the festival. It's in two weeks. I'll be fine right? We have our break until our next class. Maybe I should talk to Jake?

"Park Hyejin!! Come out!" (나와라 박혜진!) I hear loudly from outside. I see one of Seoyoung's minions calling my name. There I see Seoyoung standing right behind. 

"Aish! Stop being so loud!" Jukyung screeches from beside me. I calm her down by patting her shoulder. I get up and slam my desk with my hand. I walk down to the door. I feel a hand grab my shirt from above. 

"Will you be okay?" Sunghoon asks concerned. I smile and nod my head. 

~

We walk downstairs to this little hallway no one ever comes to. 

"haha. Little old Hyejin. Is this what your revenge was?" Seoyoung's friend asks glaring at me. We are behind 

"What do you mean?" I say trying to annoy them. Some roll their eyes and kick the floor.

"The photos you bitch." she says making me scoff and laugh out loud. 

"That wasn't me Seoyoung. But I guess everybody at this school seems to think the same about you. Pathetic. Weak." I say while raising my eyebrows confidently. 

"Fine. You asked for it." Seoyoung says while raising her hand to her hair and flipping it. I feel a strong force from behind grabbing my hair from behind me. I jolt backwards and grab onto the hand. I hear chuckles of a man from behind. 

"let go you motherfucker!" I shout. He grabs my waist with his free hand. Shit. 

I feel him let go and a loud bang from behind of something crashing down. The guy has a punch mark on his left cheek whilst Jake shaking his hand out. 

"How low does one have to go to pick on someone 3 times smaller?" I hear a familiar voice announce. 

"J-Jake?" I say while rubbing the back of my head. The guy scurries away like a bug and so do Seoyoung's "friends". 

"Seoyoung stop this. You've gone too far." Jake says while walking away. I quickly ignore Seoyoung and follow him. 

"Jake! Please! I just want to talk!" I scream. He finally stops for me. 

I catch up to him and walk in front of him. 

"What was that for?" I say, still confused why he would do that for me. 

"Even though you betrayed me I still care. I can never hate you! Anyway we are done right?" He says while trying to escape again. I grab his shoulder and turn him around. 

"I never would betray someone like you Jake. I never kissed Niki! There. I said it. He kissed me and I pushed him off. And even if I did, which I would never, why would you ignore me?" I finally admit. I take a sigh of relief. 

"So I don't catch anymore feeling Hyejin! I can't get over you if your here." Jake says while his ears noticeably turning red. 

"Fine. Jake if you don't want to be around me that's okay. Just know I will always be here for you." I say while trying to walk away. He grabs my hand and lets it go quickly. 

"Sorry. But Hyejin, I want to be around you. I love you." he shockingly says out loud making me put my hand on his mouth. 

"Jake! We are at school!" I say quietly looking around for anyone like a meerkat. 

"Chill no one is around." he says while taking my hand off his mouth. 

"Since no one's here I can do this too." he says. I tilt my head in confusion and he grabs the back of my waist and kisses me. I widen my eyes in shock. 

Unlike Niki I don't push him away. I let it happen. That's a first. 

"Sorry. I know I shouldn't touch you without-" Jake gets cut off by cheering and claps coming from  behind him. I do the first thing that comes up to my mind and I duck behind him. I grab his blazer and try to cover myself with it. 

"Whohooo!! Jajin! Or Hyeke?" I hear Jukyung say. I see Jukyung and Sunghoon clapping and cheering while walking towards us. 

"What even is Jajin and Hyeke?" Jake asks. I let go of his blazer and clear my throat. 

"Your ship names!" Sunghoon says while smiling like a dumb but handsome penguin. 

"Fuck off." I say in a jokingly tone. They start walking with me and we end up inside the school halls. 

"Did you finally confess Jake?" Sunghoon asks Jake. Jake starts shyly blushing and hiding his face. 

"OMG! Hyejin did you say yes?" Jukyung screams into my ear. I don't reply as I don't know for myself if I should say yes. Sunghoon changes the topic and says "My buddy Jake over here was trying to be mad at you but he quite literally pushed me to go with you earlier!".

I laugh loudly at what he said.

"HAHA That's why you asked!!" I say while pointing at Sunghoon. We laugh it off until we see running along the halls. Everyone is moving back onto the walls for a person who is running like crazy. 

"What the he-" I stop in the middle of my sentence realizing it is Niki. 

(Hello! I only have 1 reader 😭But so grateful for that person fr! Anyway, love you!)

Word count:1124❤️❤️❤️