Confused feelings.

"You shouldn't touch her." He says. I look up to the tall male in front of me.

"Ni-ki?" I confusedly look up at him glaring at her. 

"Stop.." She says with her "gang" behind her. 

"Seoyoung.. We should go.." one of her minions say. Seoyoung. That's that bitch's name. 

"Hyejin!" Jake says running up to me with Sunghoon trailing behind him. Ni-ki doesn't drop Seoyoung's hand after she asks him to stop.

"Jakey! This bitch and this guy is bullying me!" Oh my lord-

"Seoyoung stop. This is enough. We all know we aren't even dating. Stop hallucinating." Ohhh okay. I guess she's not his girlfriend.

I finally get up and push Seoyoung away from my face and say "Bye bitch!" while I hold Ni-ki's wrist and drag him away. 

"Ni-ki what was that?" I say confused. He is such a confusing asshole. One second he's a bratty kid, and the next he's a savior? nah. 

"I don't know. Just fuck off." He says as he storms off. Yup. He is mentally ill. 

~

"Jake! Sunghoon!" I wave my hand so they can see me. 

"Hyejin! What was all that?" Sunghoon asks. I tell them the whole story while we head to our next class. 

"whaa- who knew that Ni-ki would do that?" Jake says scratching his nape. We get to class and Sunghoon and Jake go to the bathroom.  

I wait on my desk and peek over at Ni-ki's seeing tons of sweets and gifts on his desk. What the- Why are people praising the devil?

"Hey! Yea You! Park Hyejin right? Give Ni-ki this!" A girl with dyed blonde hair says. I nod slowly and look at the gifts. There are a bunch of red hearts and pink candys in it. 

Ni-ki enters the room with his hands in his pockets while everyone calms down and points at him. I scoff and roll my eyes until he sits in his desk. 

"Ya, that blondey over there asked me to give you this. And say thank you to her." I say quietly. 

"You have it." He says loudly catching the attention of all the girls in our class. I roll my eyes again and say "Thanks but they are meant for you. All I need is a well deserved apology."

"Well bitch your not going to get it."

What a psycho. 

~

"Bye Hyejin! See you tomorrow!" Jake says as he waves. I wave back and walk out of the gates. I go to the library to study for what happened when I wasn't here. I sigh and start studying, eyelids getting heavier, and heavier. I hear a loud noise causing me to flinch and look up. Nothing. I get creeped out as I am the only one at the library until now and I get my stuff and walk home. The sun had already went down so I walk faster and faster to my house. 

I feel shivers go up my back and goosebumps on my arm. I look around to see no one in sight. I touch the scar on my knee that has started to throb at this moment. 

My heart beats like it's going to explode. I feel someone's staring at me. 

I have "trauma" from my abusive father. Well that's what my therapist said. But how would she know or even anyone know what goes on in my head. No one will know what is actually going on with you unless you say something. 

~

I run into a alley way and curl on into a ball on the floor. Coincidently there was a puddle right then and there. I start holding onto my head as I am having a panic attack once again. 

What is a real father? Is abusing your child and wife mentally and physically a component of a father?

I hear loud footsteps in front of me stepping on pools of water on the ground. 

"H-Hyejin?" I hear someone say my name and hold my arm. I hit my head to get the thoughts out. What did I do to deserve getting abused? The tears are pooling out of my eyes making me barely able to see in front of me.

"Omg, Hyejin I'm sorry. Please calm down and breath." He says. I open my eyes a bit more to see Jake in front of me. My body jerks from him removing his interlocked arm with mine. 

"Jake! Don't s-scare me like t-that." What the hell? Why am I stuttering? 

"I'm sorry! Where's your house? I don't think it's safe for you to go alone." He says taking my backpack off me and carrying it. 

I calm down slowly and I can finally speak again. 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to burden you like this." I say looking down at my shoes. Jake keeps a distance from me but I can feel him getting closer and closer. 

"No, No but if your comfortable you can tell me what just happened. So I don't make the same mistake in the future!" He says brightly. I go into deep thinking on if I should tell him or not. 

"Also I am a great secret keeper!" He says making me laugh a bit. 

"fine fine. Well what happened is..."

"Wow. I'm so sorry. I didn't know!" He says pitying me. 

Sim Jake how can you make me tell things even my therapist doesn't know? I think to myself for minutes until Jake snaps me out of it. 

"waaa! This is where you live?" He says looking at my house. My mom decided to splurge and get a giant house for me, her, and my brother. 

"Yea. You can come in! My brother is never home." I say opening the door. 

"You had a brother..." He trails off seeing my mom and brother eating a whole 4 course looking meal at the dinner table. 

Uh oh. 

"H-Hi oppa? I guess." I say trying to lighten the mood. Jake has gotten stiff as a board bowing at a perfect 90 degrees. 

"PARK HYEJIN? WHOS THIS?" My brother shouts as he gets up from his seat. Jake gulp's and stands behind me.

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ahhh Ni-ki in this story is making me mad!)

Word count:1012❤️❤️❤️