Rich people things.

(Music above is like tiktok sped up audios LMAO It's rlly good tho)

Wtf was I thinking? We're over??? Who's we're???!?!?! Ugh. I'm so lame! Why couldn't I have said something more!!

I walk home with my eyes puffy from crying. Why am I even crying? It's def because I'm so mad and angry! Niki thinks he has the right to be mad at me??

"Hyejin!" I hear in front of me and I face the voice to see Jake. Why couldn't Jake just be my boyfriend? He's literally such boyfriend material. 

I snap out of my thoughts and wipe my tears and wave with a fake smile. I hope he doesn't notice. He approaches me with a big smile until he notices my puffy fake. Shit. 

"Hyejin what's wrong? Have you been crying?" Jake asks while cupping my face into his warm hands. 

"Maybe..." I say quietly hoping he doesn't hear. He caresses my face with his hands and wipes my tears. 

"Do you want to talk about it? Or not it's fine too." he says with a bright smile. 

"Wanna go eat?" I say to clear the air. He smiles and nods. 

"Okay come inside the house while I change." I say. He smirks and I hit his shoulder and say "Not in that way!!".

I unlock the door and let Jake in. We walk in and ask him to wait in the living room.  

I quickly change out of my uniform to a black sweater and jeans. I fix my hair and wash my face. I take a deep breath. Just dinner. yea. It will take my mind off of... things..

"Jake! Let's go!" I say walking down the stairs quickly so my mom or brother doesn't see me. 

I see my mom talking to Jake at the couch and standing up once I walked down. Shit.

"H-Hi mom!" I say awkwardly. I grab Jake's arm and pull him. 

"Hi sweetie. I know what's going on between you guys!" my mom says slyly. I shake my head and say "No, no no! It's not-" she cuts me off by saying

"Jake you've won my daughters heart! Please come back by at least 11 okay?" she says making me hit her shoulder lightly. 

"Ok ok we're gonna go bye!" I say embarrassed. 

"Jake we are not going to talk that!" I say storming off on the sidewalk. 

He giggles loudly and starts chasing after me. 

"I've won your heart!!" he jokes while chasing me. We reach a bus stop and I sit down to rest. 

"Fine you win. I'm so tired." I say while huffing on the bench. I close my eyes for a second and hear Jake's phone click. He's probably taking more selfies smh.

"Jake are you taking more selfies? How have you not run out of storage??" I ask with my eyes closed still. 

He starts giggling like a child again and I finally open my eyes. Some water keeps dripping onto my forehead so I get up off the bench and check what it is. 

A sign that reads "Buses have stopped for an hour at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience." Shoottttt. How are we supposed to eat then??

"Ugh. Can you drive Jake?" I ask while pointing at the sign.

"Nope. Not yet." Jake says while frowning. 

"What are we supposed to do?" Jake says frowning. Ouch. Why does it hurt to see him sad?

"Okay Jake lemme make a call real quick stay here!" I say while smiling slyly. 

I make a call and it starts ringing so I put it up to my ear.