Feelings.

I look at what is happening and realize a stinging pain in my hand. I soon realize it is the bruise from earlier that Niki gave me a bandage for. I hold in the pain as I don't want to come off rude but it keeps throbbing. 

I push Jake off of my and rub the red spot on my hand and stare at the red spot.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I'm so sorry!" Jake repeatedly pleads. He rubs his nape in regret. 

"no no it's fine!" I say awkwardly. He stares at my hand and grabs it carefully. 

"So.. Let's go to class?" I suggest after looking at the clock. I try to get up and walk out until Jake grabs my waist. I stand in front of him in shock. 

"Can we skip for today? I wanna take you somewhere just us." Jake says making fireworks explode in my stomach. 

"Where?" I spit out finally. he pulls me closer with my waist and smirks mischievously. 

he whispers in a deep voice into my ear "secret." and he slowly inches his hand closer to mine. He holds it and starts running through the halls of school. I laugh uncontrollably as I run. It catches the attention of my class.

"YAH! JAKE AND HYEJIN!" the teacher in the class screams which then follows with all the students looking out the window. I see Jukyung and Sunghoon in the window screaming our names.  

"JAKE? HYEJIN!!" I hear Jukyung scream. Jake grips my wrist tighter and runs even faster towards the school gates. 

We end up outside of the school panting for air. 

"Yah! Your so stupid!" I say while he giggles. 

"Okay! Let's go!!" He says while walking off. 

I stand in place in utter regret and Jake comes back and holds my wrist yet again. We end up at a arcade and we start playing games like it's our life passion. 

"Okay I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick Hyejin!" Jake says as I nod and he walks off. I continue playing a game. 

I hear some people giggle in the corner of the arcade but I ignore it as I am focused in my game. 

"Sh-" I stop in the middle of my sentence as I realize some kids could be in the arcade. I clear my throat and raise my eyebrows.

"H-H-Hi nunna!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see three younger looking boys blushing and staring at their shoes.

"Hi?" I say slowly. 

"Y-Your very pretty." I hear the middle one say. I scoff and ask "How old are you guys?"

"We are all 16 nunna!" the dominant looking guy says. 

"Okay thanks for calling me pretty! I'm 17." I say while smiling. 

"D-Do you have a boyfriend?" one of them say and then they all start giggling and blushing more. 

"N-"

"Yea. Right here." I hear someone say from my side. I stare at the mystery person and see Jake with a mean glare in his eyes. 

I hit his shoulder lightly and smile back at the teens.

"No I don't have a boyfriend and it's surely not him." I say directly. 

"Oh, nunna can I have your number?" one of them say abruptly.

"I don't have a boyfriend but I'm not giving you my number. Sorry! Go and study! What are you doing here!!" I say in a mom voice. They scurry away and I laugh until I realize Jake isn't.

"Are you mad? What's with your vibe?" I ask straight away. He pouts and points across. 

"them! You were being too nice! And what do you mean you don't have a boyfriend? Your future boyfriend is right here!!" He says like a mad golden retriever.