Your mine for today.

(Not sure this is a tw but mentions of abduction and SA?? ⚠️⚠️)

"Ok ok now this is solved I got big news to tell you!" I say while joy in my eyes. 

"What is it!!" Jake says while holding my hand. 

"So I f-" I get cut off by a big group of basketball players entering the corridor where we are. My back get pushes and I get pushed onto Jake. 

Our faces are inches away from touching and the tension is insane. I start blushing like a tomato and stare deep into Jake's eyes. 

"Can you please watch out?" I yell at the players. I examine their faces and spot Ji-ung. I quickly look away and shove my face into Jake's chest. 

"So babe. What was it you wanted to tell me?" Jake says flirtingly. I scoff and walk away from him. 

"Uhh So I wanted to tell you I know who posted the videos and who recorded it!" I say excitedly. 

"Omg who??" Jake says like a puppy. 

"So I talked to Seoyoung and she posted it but Eunkang and Mijung are definitely related. So yea!" I say while examining Jake's face. He looks pissed af. 

"I'm so sorry Hyejin, Seoyoung has this delusion that she and I are dating. Also on that topic, I saw your Instagram post and Niki's too... Are you guys dating?" he pulls out of nowhere. 

"No, no! Of course not. We got these matching keychains for our first day of being friends!" I say while showing the keychain. He takes a sigh of relief and smiles back at me. 

"Okay well I'm gonna go now call me if you need me!" I quickly say and walk away. 

"Bye Hyejin!!" I turn around and see Jake and his friends waving at me.

~

Jake's POV:

Damn. She got away. I wanted to talk and listen to her soothing voice a little bit more. I wished this moment wouldn't become a memory. Ugh what is Jay, Sunghoon, and Sunoo doing here?

"Hey bro!" Sunghoon says while dabbing me up. 

"Bro just confess already. It's so obvious you are head over heels for her." Jay says which makes me realize I have been smiling and blushing at Hyejin. 

"Yea Jake. She is a nice girl if you don't confess she might get taken away!" Sunoo adds which makes Jay and Sunghoon laugh. I give a poker face and walk to class along with them. 

"I don't like her." I say.

"Liarrr!"

"You big fat liar!"

"pffff Lies!" Jay, Sunghoon, and Sunoo say. I accept my defeat and say "Is it that obvious?" which makes them smile like they've won the Olympics. 

"Yea, you dumby. Watch out, Niki seems to like her too." I hear Sunghoon say. 

"Yea, you noticed Niki smiling and shiii while looking at her?" Jay says which makes me extremely annoyed. 

"Shut up guys! Jay and Sunoo go to your own class! I can take care of myself!" I say while walking into the classroom. 

End of POV!

~

"Everyone have a good day!" the teacher says while leaving the classroom. 

"YESSS schools overrr!!" I say to Jukyung. 

"Wanna go eat something?" I say to her which she pouts. 

"I can't! I have to stupid do my chores because my phone bill went over the limit this month! Jukyung says while massaging her temples. I laugh and pack my bag. 

"Okkk I'll just go eat by myself!" I say while walking out of school. I scroll through tiktok while I walk out the school gates. I go a slightly different way then others as it is faster. It is a quiet sidewalk. 

I hear tons of cars on the street but I notice one van park close to me. I ignore it as lots of vans and cars park in front of our school. The door of the van opens and I get pulled in just as I am walking in front of me. 

I fight back as much as possible but they are much stronger then me. I quickly snap into thinking and shove my phone into my skirt so they don't see it. 

I stare at the faces of the males and see all of them are from my school. I notice one familiar boy. Ji-ung. Shit. 

"What the fuck! Let me go!" I say while they start putting duck tape on my wrists so I don't move. 

"Nuh uh! Honey your mine for today." Ji-ung says while laughing hysterically. 

This psycho. They continue driving to where ever we are going and they whisper and point at me. 

"We are here boys!" Ji-ung says while the rest of the people in the van roar. Shit. Where are we?

"Let's go my princess. We will take off the duck tape for now but if your not nice, you will be punished." he says which makes me gulp. 

I look around to see we are not too far from school and that we arrived at a weird game room with games of pool and other stuff. I read Pool game hall in front of the building and Ji-ung tightly holds my hand and brings me up to the room. 

Ji-ung and his friends start playing while the worker, my only chance of hope, leaves for break. great. 

There are at least 6 of the guys. Wow. even better -_-

"Ji-ung! Can I play with her?" a guy says slyly look at my body. 

"No, not now! Just go get us some drinks!" Ji-ung says while pointing at the door. I sit in the corner and think about solutions now that they are busy playing. I take out my phone and put in my password from behind my back. 

I press a random contact from my close contacts list and turn my volume to low. I press call and face the camera at Ji-ung and his friends. 

I can't hear or see who the person I called is but I hope they get it. They quickly end the call which makes me even more scared for my life. 

About 20 minutes pass and no one has come. Shit. 

Jiung starts slowly walking up to me with a large smirk on his face. I shiver at the thought of him. 

"Hi my princess Hyejin."

"Fuck off Ji-ung." I say although I am scared to death. 

"That's no way to treat your owner. Your mine for today." He whispers into my ear and starts forcefully kissing me and gripping my thigh harshly.  I use all my might to try and push him away but he keeps kissing me and starts kissing my neck and placing his hand on my waist.  I burst into tears and don't try anymore. 

A large crashing sound comes from the door. Ji-ung stands up and wipes his mouth. I look at the door with my teary eyes and see a a group of people. They seem extremely familiar. 

"Yah! You motherfucker Ji-ung!" I hear a deep voice say. Niki. Niki starts running up to Ji-ung nd punches his face. I then notice Jake, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jay, Jungwon, and Jukyung walk in. 

Everyone starts throwing punches and stuff goes flying into the air. 

A guy, probably a friend of Ji-ung starts running up to me. Before he can reach me, he gets hit in the leg with a pool stick. 

"No one hurts my best friend!" I hear Jukyung scream and start beating the guy. She comes up to and hugs me. 

"Hyejin! Are you okay??" She says and I nod and wipe my tears. I see Sunoo's eyes change into anger and starts throwing punches to one of Ji-ung's friends. 

Jake runs up to me and Jukyung and looks at my body. 

"That asshole didn't hurt you right??? Hyejin are you okay??" He says and I try to cover my neck full of hickeys but he notices. 

"I'm gonna kill that bastard." He says while going and punching Ji-ung across the face over and over again. 

Now Niki runs up to me and gives me his leather jacket and puts it on me. 

"I'm sorry Hyejin-ah." He say and before we know it the cops come rushing in. 

Word count:1358❤️❤️❤️