Don't get involved with me.

"Yah!" I shout and starts watching up to them. I see each one of them and notice Ni-ki standing in shock. That asshole. He's a bully now too??

"Bitch get lost this is none of your business." One of the bullies say.  This pisses me off so I scoff and reply with

"It is now. So give the kid his backpack, and stop acting like a coward and bully a kid in a group. What are you gangsters?"

They put the backpack down and step towards me. What jerks. I see Ni-ki stand against the wall looking around for any teachers. What a joke. 

"Yah, your pretty. wanna be my girlfriend?" The "main" bully named Ji-ung says. He is crazy. 

"I'd rather kill myself then be your girlfriend." I say while staring straight up at his eyes. That jerk is asking me to be his girlfriend when I don't even know his name. He starts walking closer and closer but I don't move away from where I'm standing. 

"Your mine for today." He says while looking at me with a sly look. I shudder at the thought of that. Why do men? His tone of voice and look in his eye is just like my fathers. Dark and secretive. 

I push him back and go to help the kid who was getting bullied and pick up his glasses and notebooks off the ground. 

"Playing hard to get huh!?" He says while walking to me. omfg. 

He harshly pushes me to the wall and pins me to it. I blankly think about my father and what he used to do. 

"Guys, stop." I hear someone say and pushing the bully back. 

"Yah, Ni-ki why do you care what we do now?? Huh?? Is she someone special?" that jerk says. 

"No... Just stop we have class let's go." Ni-ki says while looking at me. He pats my head and starts leaving. Is he sick? What is wrong with his switching emotions?

"yah. Are you okay? Don't let those assholes bully you. What's your name?" I say while smiling. 

"Hi, I'm Seokjin. I am in class 3. So you wouldn't know me. Thank you for saving me" He says before running away. I quickly run to class and see Ni-ki lift his head up when I walk in. 

~

Ni-ki's POV: 

Aish. What is that girl doing here now. Stop getting involved with me. Ji-ung is bullying a random kid who wouldn't do his homework. I hang out with these pathetic jerks for entertainment purposes. Hyejin, why do you make my heart go faster and faster whenever your near? Ji-ung that asshole, why is he asking her to be his girlfriend? 

Should I stop him? no.. I shouldn't... right? I watch Ji-ung step closer and closer to her making my blood boil. I tighten my fist and watch carefully. Thank god. she pushed him away. Shit, that jerk Ji-ung. Why is he so harsh with her. Wait.. Why do I even care? I lightly push Ji-ung away from her and disperse the situation. phew. He just left. good. I walk to class and I don't see.. her. I sit down with nervousness flowing through my blood. Did Ji-ung do something? Where is she? I get impatient until she walks through the door. I sigh and watch her walk in. 

I walk to my seat next to Jukyung and smile at her as she smiles back. Class goes on as normal and we get a reminder for a test next week. I should really start studying. I found out Jake is the first in the school. he gets good grades and looks cute. This is unfair. When will class end anyway? 

I watch the clock as it turns to 10:00am when class finishes. Ms. Jang leaves and we get a 20 minutes break until our next class. Jake and Sunghoon walk up to me and sit in a nearby desk and talk with me. 

"Yah, guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I say while walking out. 

I do my business and wash my hands. I walk out then I accidently slam my hand at the door handle.

"Owwww" I say while looking at my hand. It starts bruising and swelling in all shades or red and brown. I rub it for a second and walk back to class. 

~

I sit at my seat next to Jukyung and start copying her notes from last class as I didn't.

"Thanks Jukyung your a life saver! I will treat you to-" I get cut off my her gasping and saying

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR HAND? WHAT HAPPENED? THIS WASN'T HERE BEFORE???" She says loudly catching everybody's attention and I hush her. I feel whispers and weird looks go around me. 

I feel someone grab my wrist and walking off out of the room with me. Who tf are you???

"stop! Ni-ki?? Wtf Let me goooo!!" I say as he drags me out. He leaves everyone in the classroom astonished and wowed. 

~

We walk to an empty room and he doesn't drop my wrist. I look down at my shoes not knowing what to say in this situation. 

"Did that asshole Ji-ung do this? Hyejin answer me." He says seriously while pointing at my hand. 

"Why do you care, anyway?" I say avoiding his question, well knowing it wasn't Ji-ung. 

"Answer the question Hyejin!" He says slightly raising his voice causing me to slightly flinch. 

"Sorry." He immediately says.

"What if he did? Why do you care? He's your friend anyway." I say while rolling my eyes. Ni-ki stares at me deeply while anger and slight shock.

"Did that motherf**ker actually do that? Hyejin, he's not my friend." Ni-ki repeats. 

"Oh my god, why do you care so fucking much? Who are you to me anyway? Your not even my friend! You act nice one second and the next your a jerk. Stop messing with me. It's annoying and pathetic." I say while glaring at him. 

"Also did I forget to mention this bruise wasn't from Ji-ung or whatever that jerk's name is." I add while holding in my laugh. 

His anger melts to annoyance and he says "Hyejin. You make me so confused. Why does my heart beat faster only for you? Stop being involved with me. It's not going to do you any good." He says while dropping my wrist and walking out. 

~

Word count:1060❤️❤️❤️