Disaster.

I hear screams from Jukyung across the hall and she quickly runs up to me with a big grin on her face. 

"AHHH HYEJIN! THERE IS GOING TO BE A SCHOOL FESTIVAL!! LIKE IN TWO WEEKS OR SOMETHING!! AHHHH" she screams excitedly to me while jumping up and down. 

"Yay." I say so I don't bring down her very high energy. 

"There's gonna be like singing, dancing, food and so much more! I'm so excited!!!" She says. 

"We are gonna go as a friend group right?" I say and she nods slowly almost like she is lying. I laugh it off and say

"Yay! Okay I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Go to the class first. Good luck on the test." to both Jukyung and Niki and I walk to the bathroom. 

I do my business and as soon as I was going to walk out of the stall I hear loud voices coming into the bathroom. 

"Omg did you hear that Hyejin was in the iconic billiards hall with like Ji-ung??!?!" I hear one squeaky voice say. I don't walk out and continue listening. 

"I hear she is sleeping with like every guy at school!"

"I never liked her. She is so fake and I don't even know how Jake hangs out with her." 

Damn. That one hurt. I hold in the tears and unlock the stall. Why would I waste my tears on those bitches?

"I don't know who told you that, but get your facts right before you spread rumors. You pathetic bitches." I say while washing my hands. I can hear their gasps and eye rolls from behind me.

"Was Seoyoung lying to us?" I hear a low whisper that is barely audible but I hear. 

"Seoyoung? Her? Again? She does not know when to give up huh." I say, turning around and facing the girls. 

"No. Everyone knows. It's literally on the school website." One of them say. 

"Oh really? Okay, tell Seoyoung to stop being a obsessive fan of me" I say, walking out of the bathroom. 

~

I sit down in my seat trying to act normal although my thoughts are in the sky. 

Tons of snacks and drinks with notes are waiting for me at my desk. I check each and every note and my mind randomly makes me search for one from Niki. wait. Why am I even doing this? Why are you even on my mind?

The notes go along the lines of "Fighting!" "Love you!" "Cheer up!"

I smile and slightly blush at how much they care for me. While I read the notes each one of my friends stare at me and check up on how I'm doing. 

"Hyejin, my love. Why did you come today?" I hear someone say from above me. 

"Oh we had that exam so I decided to come for today. Tell everyone that I say thank you so much, and I love you all, from me."

"Oh ok. Call me whenever you need. Also I will say the first part but the last part is only for me to hear, Hyejin." He says which makes me blush and giggle. I hit his shoulder and signal him to sit down. 

~

The exam paper gets handed onto my desk and I take a deep breath at it and hope that I at least pass.

"Phew! We finished finally!" I say at the lunch table to everyone. I hear some sighs of relief after I spoke. 

"Did you do good my love?" Jake asks me. He started calling me "my love" I don't dislike it but I just get confused sometimes. 

"I don't know. But what did you get for number 4?" I say curiously. 

"Uh 156.67. What about you?"

"Damn. I got 16..." I say while everyone on the table watches me sink into disappointment. Jake pats my back as I fall into a hole of sadness. 

"Are you two lovers done?" Jukyung says which makes everyone laugh. I roll my eyes and continue eating. 

"Hyejin are you okay? From yesterday I mean." Sunghoon asks out of nowhere. I get reminded of what actually I experienced. 

"I guess. I just don't want to think about it. Okay?" I say while poking my food around. 

I tell them about Seoyoung and that she was the reason that happened. I feel a slight breeze from my side and see someone place something next to me. I focus on the item and see a bandage on the table. I look up at the person..

"Niki? What's this for?"

"you. I saw the cut on your hand. Put it on." He says with a poker face and quickly walks off from me. I loudly thank him and look back at everyone. 

"I see a love triangle happening in front of my eyes." Jay says while pretending to me extremely shocked and even dropping his spoon.

"Enemies to lovers type of vibe." I hear Sunoo say. 

I glare at everyone and before I can say something I feel someone pull a piece of hair from my head. Out of reflex I move my head backwards and stare at the person. Fucking Seoyoung again?

"What do you want from me, Seoyoung." I try to say calmly. 

"You know what I want you bitch. Come out to the empty classroom." She says. Jake pulls Seoyoung's hand off of me and pushes her back. 

"Don't touch her." He says. 

"Yea you bitch!" Jukyung says out of nowhere. 

Seoyoung scoffs and walks off. 

"Don't go Hyejin-ah." Jake says while slowly tugging on my shirt. 

"Yea you don't know what she is gonna do after she got you kidnapped." Sunghoon adds. 

"It's fine. I'll call you if something happens okay?" I say while walking off to meet her. 

~

Niki's POV:

I handed the bandage to Hyejin and walked off coolly. I noticed the cut on her hand this morning and I tried to ignore it until guilt started to pour in. 

Fuck. Why is Jake so touchy. My blood starts boiling for no reason at all. Why do I care? I don't. Yea why would I care about fucking Jake and Hyejin. 

Who is that? Who just pulled Hyejin's hair. I'm gonna fucking kill them. 

Ugh. Hyejin. Stop being on my mind. Why the hell is she even leaving with that bitch Seoyoung?

She's so annoying. Let's just ignore her. no.. What if she gets hurt? I can't let that happen again. 

Shit. Should I follow them? Fuck it. I will.

End of POV.

~

"What do you want, Seoyoung. I know it was you." I say while her bitchy self acts like she's the victim. 

"What are you talking about!! It would never have been me!!" 

"Seoyoung, you must not be too bright, huh? Who else would have uploaded it on the school website?"

"You deserved it. Your a fucking slut who took everything from me. You think your all that but in reality your a insecure fake bitch." She says. Fuck. That one hurt. Why can't I say anything back? Is it because it's true?

"Fuck you Seoyoung." I say until she starts hysterically laughing. 

"Aww is poor Hyejin mad? I see those hickeys on your neck. Did you have fun with Ji-ung?" She says while reaching her hand for my neck. 

I feel a hand swiftly grab hers from across my face. 

"Don't mention her name in your fucking dirty mouth."

~

AHHHHHH! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I kinda worked hard on making it good but yea! Love yall! 

(OMG sorry I keep uploading chapters and forgetting the title! Sorry!)

Word count:1249❤️❤️❤️