We're over.

Hyejin's POV:

In science I watch Niki as he works with those girls. I think their names were like Joohyun, Jisoo, and Eunbong? 

"Hyejin! Wanna be with me and Sunghoon?" Jake asks in a polite way. I look at him and nod. We walk over to a table and we start the experiment. I remember that disgusting moment from lunch and roll my eyes at Sunghoon. 

"So.." Jake says to clear the air. 

"Did you know Jake?" I ask. 

"Yea... I'm sorry!! Sunghoon told me not to tell anyone!!" Jake shouts out like a child. I laugh at him and nod. 

We mess up the whole experiment, or Jake does, and we sit down in our seats for a second. 

Sunghoon is laughing his head off and slamming his hand on the table. He comforts me by giving me a side hug but I say to his ignorant self, "Sunghoon I'll count to three and if your hands aren't off me I will rip your head open." 

He quickly takes his hands off of me making Jake giggle. I stress out as my science grade is already bad, how much worst could it get??!

"Jake? Can I ask a question?" I say seriously, I hear him loudly gulp and nod slowly. 

"With all those braincells, how can you not use them to count!!" I scream at him. 

"And you Sunghoon, you have to treat me to something, I was you and Jukyung literal matchmaker!! You wouldn't know each other without me!!" I release all my anger onto them and take a sigh of disappointment.  

"Fine fine! But in my defense-" I cut him off by putting my hand on his mouth.

"ah ah ah! I don't want to hear anything else. You better treat Jukyung right or else I will slice your throat." I say to him. We laugh it off and science class finally finishes. 

I see Niki hanging out with those girls again and realize my hunch was right. That player -_-

I ignore him and quickly walk out of school. 

~

I feel my mouth as dry as sawdust so I walk to a nearby convenience store. I grab a bottle of water and walk up to the cashier where a petite woman is standing. 

"Ma'am, could you repeat that please?" I hear the cashier say, but I ignore it cause it's not my conversation. 

"Eh? How do I say I want to pay by card in Korean again?"  

I hear the woman say in Japanese. Shoot. Should I help? I might come out as nosey. Ugh. I will. 

"Excuse me ma'am? Do you need some help?" I say in Japanese while tapping the ladies shoulder politely. She turns around and I feel like I've seen her somewhere. 

"Ah. Yes please. Can you please tell her I want to pay with card?" she replies back to be with a warm smile. I smile back and say to the cashier "Excuse me. She wants pay by card. Here." I say while taking the card out of the woman's hand. 

"Thank you, young lady! Wait haven't we met?" the woman says making me tilt my head confusedly. 

"Ah! Your Niki's friend!!" she says making my jaw drop. uh oh. Stay calm. Stay calm!

"Ah yes! Hello Niki's mother!"(아 예! 안녕하세요!/ああ、そうだ!こんにちは) I say happily. The cashier gives her the bag and she walks outside. Without knowing what to do I drop the water at the counter and follow her. 

"Ah ma'am! Should I carry your bags? They seem heavy! " I say and she gives them up to me. 

I carry them and follow her from behind.