Apologies.

"What?!" Both me and Niki say in unison. We are definitely saying what to different things..

"What do you mean? You want to be lovers?" I say confusedly. 

"What do YOU mean you don't want to be friends?" He says a second after I spoke. We stand in awkward silence for a long time. I think about speaking first but before I can Niki says "Please just tell me what I did wrong?" 

I roll my eyes at him once again. Does he really not know what he did or is he messing with me yet again?

"Think long and hard Niki. Then come back to me. Right now your just pissing me off." I say while walking away leaving Niki dumbfounded. 

~

Author's POV?!?!: 

Hyejin walks away from the conversation first leaving Niki even more confused and dumbfounded. 

"What did I do so wrong..." Niki asks himself thinking back at all the moments with Hyejin. 

Lunchbreak ends and everyone gets back to class. Coincidently, Niki and Hyejin has science class together now. Today is experimenting day. All the students get their lab coats and goggles for science. 

"HAHA Jake you look like a alien!!" Hyejin shouts at Jake while pointing at him. Niki watches the scene which he acts disgusted at but he actually really wishes that was him. 

Niki takes a deep sigh and gets back to his experiment. 

"Okay, everybody get into groups of 3 or 4!!" The teacher shouts at the students. Everyone gets into groups giggling and all. 

Of course Hyejin, Jake, and Sunghoon get into a group. Niki has many options but sadly none of them are the one he truly wants. 

"Niki! Let's be together with Eunbong and Jisoo!" A squeaky voice rings into Niki's ear. She is turning into a bright red coloring and twirling her hair. 

"Nah-" Niki stops in his sentence to think about if maybe he can make Hyejin jealous? 

"Okay I guess." he says with a sly look on his face. The three girls jump up and down and clutch Niki's arm. 

"Look at the instructions and follow step by step, and hopefully you'll get a sort of blue liquid like this!" the teacher instructs while holding up the blue liquid. 

"Okay three parts this and four parts-" Jisoo says while Niki watches Hyejin from afar. 

"Jake how many drops did you put of that-" Niki overhear Hyejin speak to Jake with a pale face. 

"Uh 5 I think? Why?" Jake says to Hyejin. 

"WHAT? YOU DUMBASS! I TOLD YOU PUT THREE DROPS SPECIFICALLY!" Hyejin yells while both Sunghoon and Jake slap their hands over their mouths. Sunghoon is the first to crack up and start laughing. 

"HAHA JAKE YOUR SO DUMB" Sunghoon says while slamming his hand onto the table. 

 "Omg I'm gonna fail because of you!!" Hyejin screams at Jake while he is falling down to his chair in utter shock. 

Sunghoon comforts Hyejin by patting her back and giving her a side hug. 

Niki watches the scene infuriated and his blood boiling. He grips his fist tightly watching Hyejin being touched by Sunghoon. 

"Niki? Niki!! Can you open this?" Eunbong pleads, snapping Niki back into reality. He cracks it open in a quick second and goes back to admiring Hyejin. Joohyun, Jisoo, and Eunbong loudly talk to each other making it difficult for Niki to hear the conversations between all the chattering. 

He watches like a hawk, Sunghoon playfully punching Hyejin in the shoulder while Hyejin hits him back with much more force. They laugh and play with each other while Jake stands there still shocked. 

"shit. Why am I jealous?" Niki mutters under his breath.

End of POV!

~  

Niki's POV: 

Science class finishes and these annoying ass girls are still following me around. Why was Hyejin ignoring me? What did I do?

Hyejin, Hyejin, Hyejin. My mind is always on her. I bet she doesn't even think about me but all I can think about is her. 

"Niki! What's your mind on?" Joohyun asks with her squeaky annoying voice. 

"Not you. Stop being so annoying and leave me the fuck alone." I say coldly while walking away. 

Did I upset Hyejin?

fuck. Was it me and Hikaru? no, no, no she must think me and Hikaru are dating. Shoot. and I kissed her on top of that! I'm done for aren't I?

School finally finished and I head home quickly so I can change and head to her house. I see a candy store on the street and I think about it. Does Hyejin like candy? I don't know.. Shit. This is a problem too. I know nothing about her.

I decide to get candy anyway since I can eat it if she doesn't want it. 

"Hello sir! What candy have to come to buy?" a worker approaches me as soon as I walk into the store. 

"uhh what candy would a girl like?" I say while scratching my nape awkwardly. 

"Oh we have tons of options! But some candies that are gorgeous for posting on Instagram or something is this pink pack or this glitter pack. Or this 15 set with all of our best selling!" the worker shows me all the options. They all look the same to me?

"uhm. I'll get them all." I say while handing my card to the employee.

"Uhm sir, may I ask how old you might be? You seem very young!" the employee asks politely. 

I laugh and say "17." while smiling. 

"ah! Your the same age as my daughter! Your very handsome for your age!" she compliments me. I thank her and look down at my phone while she packs it. 

"So who's all this candy for? Your girlfriend? Mom? Sister?" the employee says while trying to start small talk. 

I smile politely and say "Uh for a friend I guess." I say awkwardly. She hands me the bag packaged nicely and I quickly run home so I can quickly go to Hyejin's house. 

"Sorry Hyejin! No too confident." 

"Sorry Hyejin, I didn't mean to make you mad. No, I don't think when I speak of course I didn't."

"Take these candies! I'm sorry! No, it sounds like I'm bribing her." I repeat my apology again and again and I arrive home. I keep repeating it as I take off my shoes. 

"Sorry! Sorry? I apologize?? Ughhhh." I say while walking into my house. 

"Niki-san!" 

My mom says which makes me stop repeating it and stare at her. 

There is a table full of food and someone sitting in front of her. She turns around to face me and my face becomes pale of shock. 

"Hyejin!??!?!?" I say with my jaw dropped opened.

Word count: 1107!❤️❤️❤️