I'm sorry. It was my fault.

"Put your hands up!"

~

We got taken to the police station nearby by for questioning. I tried to force everyone to go to the hospital but they refused many times. We ride in the cop car and Ji-ung and his friends are in another cop car. All our parents got called because of this. This is all my fault. Maybe if I didn't bug Ji-ung I wouldn't be going to the police station. 

I can't face any of my friends because of how ashamed I am of bringing them into this mess. 

"Okay so what happened Hyejin?" a female cop asks calmly. We are in a private investigating room with cameras all around. 

"Uhm, well. I was walking out from school and saw a grey van parked in front. But I ignored it and kept walking until I was pulled into the van. They duct taped my wrists so I couldn't move then took me to that weird run down billiards hall." I say, not facing the cops face. 

"Okay Hyejin, how were you able to get help? Are those people outside your friends or strangers you saw?"

"I-I tucked my phone in my skirt when I was in the van so they wouldn't s-see it. Then while they were playing pool I went to my close contacts list and called whichever number I pressed. But weirdly all my friends came. Also yes, those people were my friends from school.  I can check who I called right now if you would like?" I say while pulling out my phone. She nods and I find out who I called. I get shocked by who it was.

"N-Niki? Oh. I guess I called my friend Niki." I say while feeling extremely confusion. 

"Okay wait a second here." She says as she walks out and pauses the camera recording. I pull out my phone and turn my camera to my neck. It is full of disgusting blueish-black spots. I try to rub it off but it does it come off. Every time I see it, it reminds me of how I didn't fight back. I couldn't fight back. My body was dead at that moment. 

"Hyejin." I hear someone say while coming through the door. I rub my neck continuously and stare at the person walking in. 

"Niki" I say as I burst into tears again. Why am I so weak?

He comes and sits right next to me and pats my back. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't come faster. I'm sorry Hyejin." He repeatedly says. 

"Hi, Hyejin and now Niki as well. We just have a couple more questions and you can go to your parents and friends. So please comply." the cop says while coming in again with tissues. 

"Okay so Niki. How did Hyejin-shi call you but all your friends came with? Also Hyejin did you have any problems with Ji-ung before this?" she says towards Niki and me. 

Niki wipes the rest of my tears and answers with "Her friends kept calling me before she called me on where she was and before I could call her, Hyejin called me. I noticed Ji-ung on the videocall and realized it was their spot they used to go with me. So I simply told Jukyung, one of Hyejin's friends but I guess it spread and all of them came to the Billiards hall. I'm sorry this is all my fault, I was friends with Ji-ung until I realized what a jerk he was." He says while holding my hand from underneath the table. He caresses it softly with his thumb. 

"Okay, thank you both so much. Ji-ung will be punished for his wrongdoing." She says while letting us out of the room. 

My knees go weak and I almost fall to the ground until Niki grabs me last second by the waist. I must have bruises there because it hurts badly. I wince in pain and pull Niki's hand away from it. 

"Hyejin what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing Niki. It is just bruised a little." I say shortly while Niki grips my shoulder and helps me walk. 

I come out and see all my friends sitting down and standing once we come out. They all run up to me and scan my body. 

"Hyejin!"

"Hyejin are you okay??"

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!"

"I should have punched him harder"

I hear all of them say at the same time. I try to laugh like I always do but laughter doesn't come out. 

"Thanks guys. I'm so sorry for bringing all of you into this mess." I say while looking down at my shoes. 

They all shake their heads and at that moment my mom, brother, and Heeseung? Come into the police station. 

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER HYEJIN??"

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?" I hear my brother and mom scream as soon as they get into the police station. I slightly wave and they come rushing up to me. 

"yah! Hyejin what happened?"

"Hi Jihyeok. Uhh why is Heeseung even here??" I say while staring at him. 

"That's besides the point Hyejin. What happened??" He says and the one of the police starts walking up to then.

"Ma'am and sir if you come with us we can explain it all. None of the children are badly hurt so thats good." He says while Jihyeok is pacing back and forth. 

"Where is the bastard that hit my precious sister??!??!?!" He say while walking around the police station. I smile at this scene and sit down in a nearby seat. 

Jake bends on one knee in front of me and hands me a cup of water. 

"Hyejin. Here. take it. I'm so sorry I should have protected you." Jake says while giving me a soft hug unlike other times. I start tearing up in his arms and I bury my face into his shoulder. All my emotions I've been holding in comes out. 

Niki walks up to us jealously and pulls us apart "That's enough you two. Hyejin is mine." He says surprising both me and Jake. Jukyung and Sunoo walk up to us while the others talk to their parents. 

"oooooo" Sunoo says but Jukyung punches him in the shoulder. 

"Yah! Not the time!"

Word count:1028❤️❤️❤️