A "normal" school day.

I wake up to my alarm loudly ringing and groggily opening my eyes halfway just to turn it off. I smash my hand on the bedside table for about a minute and it finally turns silent. 

Just... 5... more... minutes...

"PARK HYEJIN!!! WHY ARENT YOU AWAKE?!?!?!?" My mom screams into my ear while shaking me like a earth quake. 

"Geez it's fineee mom it's only like 7:10?" I guess while rubbing my eyes. School starts 7:50am so I'm fine!

"PARK HYEJIN!! ITS 7:43!! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!" my mom shouts at me. Shit. 

I quickly open my phone to see the time. 7:43? Actually?? I'm in deep shit. 

"Shoot!!" I say while running to my closet to find my clothes. I scurry to the bathroom to get changed, washed up, and pray for a miracle. 

"It takes about 20 minutes to walk though!!" I scream to myself in the bathroom. Let's hope my teacher won't scream at me too!

"Honey! When your done come outside I will drive you!" my mom says while running out the door. Niceee!! I don't have to walk! Wait. We literally have a driver why do I walk every morning?

Aish no time of that!

I quickly get my backpack and just dart out the door without thinking. I jump into the car like a kangaroo and put my seatbelt on. 

"Phew!" I say while fixing my hair. 

"Hyejin I have work so I have to drop you off quickly okay?" My mom says while I hum in response. 

I open the mirror on the car to see my crusty eyes with no makeup on whatsoever. That's great! I love my bare face with no makeup! I am totally not being sarcastic -_-

I fix my hair and just wish for my face to miraculously clear up. 

I look around the car for any kind of makeup product because I'm kinda very insecure!

"Honey, this car gets cleaned to perfection every week. Your not going to find anything." my mom says to me when she noticed me looking around. I sit back in my seat comfortably and just close my eyes. 

I open the car window for fresh air and miserably wait for my mom to get to school. 

"Wow that's such a cool car!" "Who is that?" "Omg that one girl, uh Park Hyejin was it?" "damnn I should be friends with her." I hear on the outside of the car. I turn to the right to see students from my school pointing and whispering at it looks like me?

I quickly roll the window up and hide my face. 

"Okay honey we are here so please exit the vehicle!" my mom says. I slowly get out after groaning for a while and walk out awkwardly. 

I check my phone and see 7:45. LETS GO! IM NOT LATE FOR ONCE!! 

Right as I open the phone it gets taken out of my hands after I entered the school gates. 

"Who- Niki." I say after realizing who it is. Why is he acting all friendly?

"Hey. Hyejin can we just talk for a second-" 

"No. I don't feel like speaking to you Niki. Maybe later but in this terrible morning, I am not hoping for it to get worst so please." I say seriously. Or sarcastically... You will never know!

"Fine. Just take this. I bought it for you yesterday but..." he starts trailing off. 

"Thank you but I-"

"Just take it Hyejin." Niki says while putting the beautifully decorated bag in my hands. I was too stunned to move for a few seconds until I realized I have a full day of school to get through.