We should be lovers instead.

(OMFG THANK YALL SO MUCH! I HAVE SO MANY MORE READERS THEN BEFORE AHHHH!! LYSMM❤️❤️❤️ Also sorry if I was guilt tripping last chapter LMFAO)

"He's crazy." Jukyung says while staring at him. We stop walking and stare. 

"Park Hyejin!" Niki screams like crazy in the halls. I think about that name and remember that it's mine. Without thinking I raise my hand like I'm answering a question in class. Fuck. I'm so stupid.

He sees me and starts running towards me quickly. I freeze in place not knowing what to do. Do I run? 

"Hyejin." Niki says while panting. I hum in response. He check my body and looks intensely at my face. 

"Are.. you okay?!?!" he asks while catching his breath. I slowly nod looking at how concerned and sincere he looks. 

"Yea? Why wouldn't I be?" I say with a poker face. That player is acting all innocent. 

"Right. What did Seoyoung want?" Niki mentions like no one is around. Jake, Jukyung, and Sunghoon all stare at me weirdly.  

"None of your business." I say in a cold tone. Niki tries to touch my shoulder but Jake stops him by standing in front of me. 

"Take the hint, Niki." Jake says while turning around to me with a bright smile. He grabs my hand and we turn around to walk away. Jukyung and Sunghoon follow us from behind. 

"What was that Hyejin? I thought you guys were like dating or something..." Jukyung trails off when Jake starts glaring at her. 

"Yea right?" Sunghoon agrees with Jukyung. My patients snaps and I stop walking to turn around. 

"Fine. He kissed me then he went and kissed another girl! I don't care if he likes her but literally kissing two girls a day??!?!?! He's just leading her on!!" I vent to them. I regret every word I muttered and facepalm my forehead. 

"Honey, breath in! and breath out!" Jukyung says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and sit down on a ledge. 

"Was it with you know... Hikaru?" Jake whispers into my ear. I nod and look down at my shoes. 

"That jerk!" Jake shouts out for Sunghoon and Jukyung to hear. I quietly laugh at him. 

We head to the lunch room where I lock eyes with Niki again. Shit. I look away first and try to keep a poker face during it. 

"Hey Hyejin!" Sunoo says snapping me out of my thoughts. I smile at him and tilt my head sideways. 

"Hey!" I try to say with a normal face. 

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!! I signed us both up for a stand at the festival!!" Sunoo says making my whole jaw drop. This is not a slay moment.

"You did WHAT??!??!" I scream while standing up.

"Yup! Fun right!! I think I put our names under food? I don't really remember!" Sunoo says smiling like he always does.

"SHUT UP SUNOO! ACTUALLY? I HATE YOU!! WHAT HAPPENED TO ASKING ME IF I WANTED TO DO IT!?!?!" I scream at him. 

He rolls his eyes sassily and says "Geez! It will be fun! Chill!" 

"NO! GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT! JUKYUNG OR SOMETHING! IM NOT DOING IT!" I scold him. I drink a cup of water after all that shouting. He pats my shoulder and shakes his head. 

"No no sweetie. Just us. It will be very fun!" he scowls while laughing and walking away. 

That jerk. I am gonna beat him up one day...

I wasn't even thinking about going and now I have too! Great.

I see Jukyung so I run up to her while a fake smile.

"Jukyung!!! We are friends right??" I say making her tilt her head in confusion.

"Yea? What do you need?" She says calmly.

"Yea!! Uh can you do the food stand with Sunoo at the festival? It will be fun!" I lie to her. laughing out loud -_-

"NUH UH! Never am I doing that! I'm gonna party and socialize the whole time!" she says. I frown but I spot Sunghoon walking to us from afar. 

"Sunghoon!! We are friends right???" I try to use the same tactic as Jukyung. He nods and I smile brightly. 

"Yea! Of course we are!! Can you please do the stand with Sunoo?!?!? Jukyung is gonna party and kiss boys all night!! Pleaseeeee!!" I plead. He raises an eyebrow at Jukyung completely ignoring me. Rude.

"Your gonna what?" he asks directing to Jukyung. She nervously looks at me for help so I say "Uh she's gonna have fun eating of course!!" I nervously say. 

"Nuh uh. Jukyung your not gonna kiss boys alright?" Sunghoon demands. I look at him with a weird and disgusted look for a second. 

"She can kiss and date whoever she wants Sunghoon!!" I say raising my voice. 

"Not if she's dating me." he adds making me choke on air. I gasp for air and cough. 

"She's WHAT??!??!" I say loudly. Jukyung starts blushing and smiling. What the hell??!?!

"Yea... Sorry I didn't tell you!" Jukyung says. Her hand approaches Sunghoon's and they start holding hand. Gross. 

"Uh okay. I've had enough shock for today. You two love birds do your thing and I am gonna bleach my eyes now. kayyy bye!" I say while walking away with a disgusted look. My little babies are all grown up! I might shed a tear!

My whole vibe gets ruined with Niki walking in the halls and locking eyes with me yet again. Should I get my eyes plucked?

I trail my eyes of to something else of hopes of getting rid of him. I walk to my locker nearby and act like I'm getting a book or something. Who am I kidding? I haven't read a real book in years...

I see Niki walking away so I take a sigh of relief and calm down a bit. I apply some lipstick as I am looking like a ghost and I feel a hand slither up my waist. 

I think it's Jake so I say "Hey Jakey!" before turning around. 

"Jakey?" my face turns pale as I realize it is Niki. I scoff and throw his hand off me. I start walking to wherever.  

"Hyejin! Why do I feel like your ignoring me?" he says while following me from behind. 

"Cause I am?" I say sarcastically. He keeps following me and catches my hand. 

"Hyejin. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" he says acting all innocent. 

"Of course not Niki! I am ignoring you for funzies." I say sarcastically again to piss him off. He grasps my hand and pulls me closer. 

"What did I do?" he says making me fume. 

"The fact that you don't know is a problem too." I say with a poker face. 

"Just tell me Hyejin. Did I upset you?" Niki says concerned and leaning closer and closer to me. I push his chest away and say "Niki your sometimes the worst friend ever." I finally admit. 

He frowns and says "I wanna ruin our friendship Hyejin." 

I realize what he's saying and put a fake smile on my face "I do too, Niki." 

He shakes his head and pulls me closer "We should be lovers instead."

(AHHHH If you noticed I put random song lyrics in cause I listen to songs a lot and they just slip in hehe! Anyway, love yall!)

Word count:1214❤️❤️❤️