Sorry for this.

Why is he here again?

"Yah! Niki this doesn't concern you." Seoyoung says angerly. 

"Mess with Hyejin, you mess with me." he says while grabbing my hand with his other hand. 

"Niki, please. Let me deal with this." I say while pushing him aside. Seoyoung scoffs and says "anyway, what are you going to do about the video? Huh?!??! Everyone's already seen it you bitch." 

"Oh I know. But I'm gonna make your life a living hell." I say while walking out the door with Niki trailing from behind me. 

"Hyejin. Wait up."

"Niki, please stop interfering with my life. I don't want you to suffer too." 

"As much as I want to stop, I can't. Every day I worry and think about you. When you don't answer my calls it scares me. Why Hyejin, why you?" He says. I take a deep breath and massage my temples. I'm getting a massive headache from all of this. 

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Okay? Please let's not argue, well not today." I say while blinking rapidly as my vision blurs. 

"Hyejin, come sit here." He says while directing me to a nearby bench. I follow as I have no other option. He puts his hand on my forehead and feels around it. 

"Hyejin, you have a fever. I think you need to go to the nurse's office." He says that makes me shake my head. 

"Hyejin can you just go? It's making me worry." He says and I sigh and try to get up. My legs start wobbling and I grab the wall for support. Niki comes running up to me and holds my arm. 

"See? Hyejin get on my back." He says while bending down to my height and turning around. 

"No no, I'm fine." I say while waving my hand at him. 

"okay, but at least let me hold your hand." He says suddenly making me gasp in shock. 

"Is this really the time for you to just hold my hand?"

"Calm down, just so you can walk with support from me. Geez someone's full of themself." He says which makes me turn red in embarrassment. 

He carefully holds my hand and grips it tightly. We arrive at the nurse's office and I sit down in a bed. 

"Dear, you have a slight fever, you should rest for now." the nurse says after she takes my temperature. 

"See Hyejin, I was right!" Niki brags. I roll my eyes and close my eyes. 

"Thanks for this, but you can go now." I say while pushing him. 

"I'm not leaving Hyejin. I won't ever leave you now." He says so I keep my eyes closed. 

After minutes of silence I can still feel his presence but I don't reply to his frequent questions. 

"Hyejin? oh. You must be asleep."

"I'm sorry for not being there for you. Maybe my feelings for you are just guilt? Maybe we aren't supposed to be together. You and Jake say otherwise..." He says quietly as he thinks I'm asleep. 

Without thinking I open my eyes and get up to a sitting position. Niki jumps up in shock and stares at me. 

"D-Did you hear.. that?" I think of lying but I decide to tell the truth. 

"Yea.. and for your concern me and Jake are not a thing!" I say but quickly slap my mouth shut. 

"haha.. I hoped for that." He says making me blush like a tomato. 

"Hyejin I-"

"Hyejin!!!" I hear someone say before a crowd of people enter the nurse's office in search for me. 

"Jukyung? Here!" I say while her and Sunoo, Jake, Sunghoon, and Jay come walking in. 

"Hi Hyejin!" Jake comes towards me saying like a golden retriever. 

"hi? Why are you here?" I say confusedly. 

"Oh we heard that you were in the nurse's office so I came!" Jukyung says while smiling brightly. 

"And you brought... uh some people huh?" I say while pointing at the others. 

"Well I only told Sunghoon and of course Jake somehow found out and he can't be apart from you, and oh yea! Jay and Sunoo were worried so yea!" She says while pointing at each and every person. I giggle and remember Niki was going to say something before Jukyung came crashing in. 

I whisper into Nikis ear "Niki, didn't you have something to say?" 

I notice everyone's faces coming closer to me. Those nosey bitchs. haha. 

"I'll tell you later. Love you, bye." He says loudly for everyone to hear. He puts a soft kiss on the back of my hand and walks off bumping his shoulder into Jake's. 

"Yah! Niki!" I say loudly while rubbing the spot he kissed. 

"Hyejin! What's up between you and Niki? ooooo are you dating!??!" Jukyung excitedly says. 

"No.." I say hesitantly. 

I look at Jake's face and I can see him slowly look down at his shoes. 

~

Author's POV: (I've never done this type of POV before so please tell me if I should keep doing it!)

Jake falls into a hole of disappointment and sorrow. Why not him? Why couldn't Hyejin like him?

Hyejin observes Jake and him slowly disappear off into his thoughts. 

"Can everyone please leave me and Hyejin alone for a sec?" Jake says clearly. His expression on his face are difficult to read. Mad? Sorrow? Disappointment? Only he can tell. 

Jukyung pushes Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jay out the door and winks at Hyejin which she then replies with a shake of her head. 

"So Jake. What did you need to say?" Hyejin hesitantly says with a fake smile painted onto her face. 

Jake looks into Hyejin's brown orbs with a grim expression splattered onto his face.

"Hyejin, your not into Niki right?" the male says, shocking both him and Hyejin. 

"uhm. I guess not? Why?" the female says. 

"Okay. That's good. Can I love you instead?" he says suddenly, making Hyejin's eyes widen. 

"E-E-Excuse me?" Hyejin says out of pure shock. She doesn't know either why she is stuttering. 

"Sorry for this." Jake says while leaning into Hyejin's face directing his lips to hers. He gives a soft kiss right onto hers. He holds onto her neck and deepens the kiss. 

Is this fate?

Word count:1033❤️❤️❤️ (I'm putting word counts in each chapter and I'm reading over them, and Hyejin is getting kissed everyday, left and right! LMFAO)