Using me.

(Btw the word senior is used a lot in this chapter! It just means like a senior in high school! Like a 18 year old who is in the last year of high school. I wanted to use the word 선배 but most people wouldn't get it since its Korean so I didn't Sorry!! Btw 선배 means like senior or someone older then you kinda. Seon-bae)

I hear a loud bang on the floor and see a book and a stack of papers all over the ground from that anonymous jerks hand. 

Without thinking I quickly stand in front of Jake and close my eyes for the worst. 

"Please don't hit Jake! He already got punched a couple days ago!!" I reveal. I open one eye to see who the jerk is and...

Niki? Why is he acting like a kid again and starting these petty fights?

"Niki? Aish fuck you. You're so annoying! You always start these fights huh??" I slightly yell until I realize tons of people from school are watching. 

"H-Hyejin. I didn't know you'd be here yet..." Niki says looking mad ashamed. As he should tbh. 

"Yea well I am. So stop bullying my best friend over here." I say pointing my thumb at Jake behind me. 

"Hyejin. It's fine. Let's just sit." Jake whispers into my ear. 

"Sorry everybody! I'll buy everyone drinks to compensate for these bozos." I yell out to everyone which makes them smile and some giggle. I face Jake and Niki again and roll my eyes. 

Before I am able to say something some seniors walk in. I bow to them out of respect as they decided to make this festival before they all graduate. 

"Hello everybody! Sorry we are late, but we will start the meeting in 5 okay?" one of the seniors say. I nod vigorously and go to everyone to take their drink orders. 

I sheepishly rub the back of my neck and take a deep breath before approaching them. I know the people from my class like Mijoo but I am still nervous. 

"H-Hi guys. What drinks did you guys want? I said I was gonna pay earlier." I say while pulling my phone out from my pocket to remember the orders. 

"Uh no no it's fine! But I do have a favor!" Mijoo says. I perk up my face and raise my eyebrows so she can say her favor. Everyone agrees and shakes their hands to signal they don't want me to buy drinks. 

"Your close with Niki right?" Mijoo says with a big smirk on her face. Mijoo and basically all of her friends start laughing like crazy and by all her friends I mean like everyone here. 

"Uhm not really." I answer after a while of thinking. Am I close with him? Definitely not. Right?

"Yah. It's just us here. Tell us the truth. Everyone knows your friends with all the school princes." Mijoo says nudging me with her shoulder. 

"Just tell me the favor." I say being done with this act Mijoo is fantastically doing to piss me off. 

"Can you get me on a date with Niki? yah don't act like that, it's just that he is so cold to the rest of us except you." Mijoo says with a weird squeaky voice. I ball my fists out of anger. She is stepping out of line. Are these bitch's really using me. Using me??

"Oh right. Since I'm supposedly close with Niki you want me to get you guys on a date together? Correct?" I say while crossing my arms. 

"Yup. We are friends right?? this is what friends do!! Anyway, Niki and Jake are both so in love with you I don't get it. So all I want is Niki! I don't get how they are so obsessed with someone like you anyway..." Mijoo says pushing me off the edge. My jaw swings wide open making Mijoo and her friends laugh. 

"Yea! Of course! Lemme just bring them so you can confess!!" I say sarcastically catching Mijoo off guard. 

"Wait no-" She says while I walk to the corner of the café to get Niki and Jake. 

"Both of you come with me now." I say. Jake and Niki both notice my pissed off mood and follow like two stray puppies. 

"What do you need Hyejin?" Jake says calmly standing next to me in front of the large table of fangirls. Or should I say Mijoo and the minions?

"You both know our great classmate Mijoo right?" I say loudly in front of Mijoo. She looks straight up mad. haha. Fun. 

"Uhh maybe?" Jake replies. 

"No." Niki says blankly. I contain my laughter as best as I can and look back at Mijoo's pissed face. 

"Oh well Mijoo over here asked me to set up you and her." I say while patting Niki's shoulder. I stop patting it and grip it tightly for a answer from him. 

Jake stands next to me gasping and watching this scene. 

"Are you serious Hyejin?" Niki say while pulling my hand of him and holding my wrist. 

"Of course I am. So? What's your answer?" I say not letting this question be taken out of my hands. 

Niki scoffs and replies with "Nah. I barely know this chick. I have someone I like anyway."

I stop containing my laughter and just pour it out. Mijoo sits with her arms crossed with a astonishing face shown. 

"Sorry sorry. Mijoo maybe try with someone interested in you." I say while walking away to anywhere else. Shit. I regret that. Why did I do that!!??!! Why was I acting so annoying and stingy!??!? It's like I'm jealous or something! Which I'm definitely not!

I cool off myself and stand in the short line to get myself a drink. I remember the seniors from earlier so considerately I walk to their small table where they have a bunch of papers and pens on it. 

"Uhm excuse me? I am Park Hyejin, a junior! But I just wanted to ask if anyone here wanted a drink." I say fixing my uniform up and my hair. Gotta look presentable for the people above me!

"Omg thank you so much for being so considerate! But your going to graduate soon so you should save your money!" one pretty looking senior says. 

I smile at the compliment and shake my hands like crazy. 

"no no! You guys are graduating this year so I wanted to treat you with something! Please order anything!" I say gladly. I pull out my wallet and look through my cards. I find mine and pull it out. It says my name but it is a black card?? Mine was silver but okay ig? I guess my mom upgraded it??

"Your super pretty." I hear a different and deeper voice blurt out. 

I look up confused to see a tall senior getting hit by the others. 

"Yah! Ha-joon! She's 17! Get in line!" another male senior says. I laugh at look back up at them with my card in hand. 

"Okay if you insist we will have 2 lattes and 1 lemonades and 3 vanilla shakes! Thank you so much!" the female senior says. 

"Okay let me just write that down in my phone." I say while quickly pulling out my phone. 

"What?? Stop hitting me! She is pretty. Also are you that famous junior? There's tons of rumors about you by the way." the Ha-joon senior says. I tilt my head in confusion but keep writing the notes. 

"Oh. Really... I didn't know.." I say while a sad face displayed on my face. I'm not actually sad though. Its good to know lots of people are concerned about my life!!

"Omg we are so sorry for Ha-joon!! He is a little too bold. Please don't be sad." one of the female seniors say. 

I start laughing and say "No no, I'm sorry! I like seeing peoples reaction when I act sad. Sorry!". 

"Yah. I got scared for a second. I was going to get beat by the other seniors here if I made any of you guys sad." Ha-joon says to me smiling brightly while patting my shoulder. My eyes widen at the sudden skin ship. 

"That's enough now." I hear a deep voice say while harshly pushing Ha-joon, the seniors hand off of me. WHO? WHAT? HOW? 

~

Word count: 1373❤️❤️❤️

(Hey everyone! Mini update!! This story does not seem like its going anywhere but I swear it will soon! hehe just wait!)