1

It's already 9 pm yet Jisoo is still on her work when her phone rang.Its her fiance.She answered it.

"Hi love?"Jisoo said.

"It's our fifth anniversary where are you?You promised to take me out for a date night."Soojoo said,her girlfriend.

"I'm really sorry I had a overtime.You know,busy."

"Ugh.You're always busy!Don't you have time for me?!"Soojoo angrily said,but Jisoo stayed calm.She knows where her girlfriend's coming from.

"I'm really sorry.I promised we'll celebrate out of town next week.You know I'm doing this for both of us."Jisoo said.

"Both of us?!Or for yourself?Gosh I hate you!"

*TOOT TOOT*

The call ended.Jisoo just sighed,she just want to give her the best life once they get married.

You'll understand soon,my love.

"Won't you go home bro?You're having a overtime again.I heard your conversation with your fiance.Seems another argument."Lisa told Jisoo,who busied herself with the computer.

"You know I need to earn big time for my girlfriend.She will understand soon that this is also for our future."Jisoo replied.

"You're really my idol.You're a hardworking person.I can't even stand a 8 hours work here while you take 16 to 18 hours!"Lisa said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Guess I have the right motivation."

"Okay okay.I gotta go,dude.See you!"

"See you."Lisa left her,they were sharing the same office here.The door opened and to Jisoo's surprise,it's their CEO.She's pretty close to him."Hey boss what's up?"She asked.

"Let's go to a bar!The usual.I just closed a very very big deal."

"I'm finishing something,sir.I'm really sorry."

"Aish fuck that work let's go!I promise to give you a extra pay.Everybody left and I guess you're my companion tonight."He said.

"Okay."Jisoo stood up and they headed to her car,since her boss requested to use her car.His car was broken.They came at the bar,they got off the car and they went inside.They sat at a table.

"One case of beer here!"Her boss ordered.

"Coming,sir!"

"Okay Jisoo now choose your girl.My treat.I can't do anything without you,you know?You're my company's asset.Now choose a girl for tonight."Her boss said,pointing at the girls in the stage,dancing.

"Rene."Jisoo said,pointing at Irene.She can easily recognize her even with the mask.Shes Jisoo's friend that she met months ago.Since that time,whenever Jisoo goes here she chooses Irene,her little way to protect her since Irene doesn't want to leave this job.Irene walked to Jisoo and sat next to her.

"Hey Soo nice to see you again."Irene said.

"Yeah.This boss here wants me to have a girl for the night."Jisoo said.

"You're always choosing me."

"Yup.So no other old nasty perverted man who'll take you and molest you."Jisoo said.

"Aww you sweet talking midget."

"Stop saying I'm a midget I'm not."Jisoo said as she frowned but Irene just laughed.

"Hey hey Jisoo."Her boss called her.

"Yeah?"

"Look."Her boss pointed at a couple who were kissing at the dance floor."Ain't that your girlfriend?I remembered that she wore that on our dinner last time."He said.Jisoo looked at the girl,and she can't believe her eyes.

It's her girlfriend,kissing someone else.