EPILOGUE

"DAD!"Jisoo shouted as her father was shot right in front of her eyes.Jisoo immediately walked towards her father.

"You got what you deserve."Soorin said but then the police came.

"Hands up!"Soorin and Namjoon was brought to the police mobile.Jisoo tapped her father's face gently.

"Dad wake up.."The ambulance came and both Irene and Mr.Kim was brought at the hospital.Jisoo decided to stay with her fiance first.

"Go to your dad,Jisoo.I'll be fine."Irene said.

"You sure?"

"Ye yes."So Jisoo went at the operation room,just in time when the doctor came.

"Doc how's my father?"

"I'm sorry,Miss Kim.He didn't make it."

-

"Did you kill him?"The prosecutor asked Soorin.

"Yeah.He deserves it.He tried to kill me before but I managed to make it out and you know what?I met his son and we coincidentally have the same hatred towards him.He can't accept the fact that even though I am a woman our parents still wanted me to lead the company that's why he tried to kill me."She says.

"How about you?"He asked Namjoon.

"Accessory to the crime but I have no regrets though.They deserve it.And if you jail me,I have nothing to loose anymore."

4 years later...

"Ouch!"Jisoo sat up as she felt somethijg thrown on her head.

"Wakie wakie work time!"

"Soohyun you don't have to throw anything.I'll wake up."Jisoo said.Her little boy was named after her father in honor of his memory.

"Yieet!"Soorene jumped at the bed."Good morning."She greeted Jisoo.

"Good morning my princess."Jisoo greeted her.

"Mommy cooked breakfast."

"Oh really? Let's go then."They went downstairs,to the dinning and they found her wife preparing breakfast.

"Good morning to my beautiful wife."Jisoo said as she kissed Irene's lips.

"Good morning."

"Soohyun threw his toy again to me."Jisoo complained to her wife.Irene just laughed.

"Let him be."

"Aww.You don't love me anymore?"Jisoo said as she pouted.

"I love you but they're just kids.Your kids."Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay alright."They had breakfast all together,then they brought their kids at the daycare.Both of them were managing their joint company while Mr.Bae is enjoying his life now that he's retired.After few hours of working,it's time to pick their children up.They went to Jisoo's car and they went at the daycare, they found their kids who seems very tired.

"How is school?"Jisoo asked.

"Tiring,appa.We played a lot."Soohyun said.

"Okay okay.Lets go home so you can go rest."Jisoo said.They went to Jisoo's car and the kids was fast asleep.

"Uhm..can we stop by somewhere first?I..I just need to do something."Jisoo told her wife.

"Sure."Irene said.Jisoo drove to where Namjoon is.Irene knew it.Jisoo got off the car.

"Wait for me here."Jisoo went inside and there, she met Namjoon.

"What are you doing here?"Namjoon asked.Jisoo hugged him.

"I already forgave you,Joon.You are my brother, after all."Namjoon didn't notice that tears fell from his eyes,he hugged Jisoo back.

"I'm sorry.. anger ate me.."He says.

"I know,Namjoon.Live a good life now,okay?"

"I will."Jisoo left,she went back at thd car.

"How is it?"Irene asked.

"I forgave him already."Irene touched her face.

"You're doing great."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you to you.Now we can live in peace."

-THE END-