32

"I gotta go fetch her up."Jisoo said,going off her office.Meanwhile Irene was just at the house, watching some dramas when some armed people suddenly walked in.

"HAND'S UP!"Everyone screamed as they lift their hands,as if surrending.

"You."One of them pointed at Irene."You'll come with us."

"What hey!"Irene was pulled outside and she can't do anything,the guards and the maids can't also help as the other men pointed guns on them.

"Help!"She was brought at the van."Were will you bring me?"

"Your last destination."They said as they all laughed,putting tie on Irene's hand and feet.Jisoo finally came at the house,she became nervous as she found the two guards with shots on their bodies,she immediately call an ambulance before getting off her car.

"What happened?"She asked them,but they were already unconscious."Fuck!"Jisoo ran insdide,shes looking for Irene but she's nowhere to be found.

"Where's Irene?"She asked one of the maids.

"Those men got her!"

"WHAT?!"Her phone rang,she answered it immediately."Hello who's this?"

"Your fiance is nowhere to be ssen,am I right?"

"How did you know?"

"She's here."

"Jisoo!"She heard Irene's shout.

"Fuck where did you bring her?!Where did you bring my fiance?!"

"It's a secret but don't worry,I'm sending you the address.You and your father needs to show up or else..you'll say goodbye to your dear Irene and your dear unborn baby.And don't bring any policemen,or she will be gone forever."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Easy,Kim.Or I'll give you a sample of what can I do to your fiance."

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"See you."

*TOOT TOOT*

"This is a total shit!"She recieved the tdxt message,she drove to the office to get her father.She was so in rush,she opened the door."Dad!"

"What is it?"

"Irene's in danger.We both need to show up please come with me."

"Of course."They went to her car,driving to the address.Little did Jisoo know that her father started recording everything,connecting him to some of his men that Jisoo didn't knew.They came there in no time.Jisoo got off the car as well as her father then they were welcomed by two masked men.Jisoo's phone rang again,so she answered it.

"You go with the man with the black mask,your father will go with the man with the white mask."

"Dad you go with him,I'll go with this person."

"Why?"

"This is the instructions we need to follow."

"Okay."Mr.Kim sneakily put the recorder on Jisoo's pocket."See you."They followed the men,Jisoo was brought to a room,she saw Irene on a big glass box,she's tied and unconscious.Namjoon showed up out of nowhere.

"Are you ready for our game,Jisoo?"

On the other hand,Mr.Kim was brought to a different room.He was left there,then he felt a gun pointed at the back of his head.

"Hello,Soohyun.Long time no see."He knows the voice too well.He shivered.

No way she's alive.

"Soorin?"