4

Jisoo's phone rang,it's her father.

"Aish.."Jisoo answered the call."Hello?"

"Jisoo what is this bullshit again?"Her dad said.

"It's just a ruckus."

"You are putting our name at stake again!"He shouted.

"Ignore it.For sure another scandal will come up and this will all be forgotten."

"How are you and that girl?You broke up?"Her dad asked.

"What do you care?It's none of you business."Jisoo said.

"It is my business,you are my daughter.I knew it.That girl will be no good for you.You left me and fought for her,now she's gone.Everything you've done is useless.You should have followed me."He said.

"You know what?Don't call again if you'll just scold me."She said before turning the call off.Jisoo sat back at her seat,distracting herself by her work but it doesn't help at all.She is out of focus but she tried her bed.After her work,she left to go to the bar,she wants to apologize to Irene.She walked in and sat at the table,Irene immediately noticed her.Irene walked to her table and sat next to her.

"Jisoo what are you doing here?"Irene asked her.

"Uhh I want to apologize about...yesterday.I know I did something uh..that is not suppose to happen."Jisoo said.

"Uhm..it's okay now,Ji."

"I can pay for the damages I've done."Jisoo was about to get her wallet but Irene stopped her.

"It's fine,Jisoo.I'm fine nothing to worry about.Okay?"Irene said.Jisoo nodded.

"Thank you for accepting my apology,Rene."

"How about you?How are you now?"Irene asked her.

"I'm fine.I really appreciate that you care for me."

"Of course,Jisoo.You are my friend."Irene said.Jisoo nodded and she smiled.

"I'm glad that I met you,Rene."

3 weeks later....

Jisoo have no clue where Soojoo is,she doesn't here anything about her recently.All she knows is she left.Shes trying her best to restore herself.Her scandal eventually fade away,her father stopped bombarding her.Its hard to move on from a five year relationship,that brings her often at a bar and there she got a companion,Irene.Today Irene was supposed to get ready for work.But she's still sleeping at her bed.

"Hey Irene you should get ready!It's time for work!"Nayeon said.

"Aish I'm not on the mood my head's aching and the people on that bar doesn't take a bath.They smell like a shit."Irene said.

"You're being like that lately you brat."Irene's short tempered lately,so she got angry so quick.

"Yah why are you calling me brat!I'm not you witch!"

"Calm down.Gosh why do you get angry in just simple words?Like I always call you brat duhh."Nayeon said.

"Because she's pregnant!"Sunmi said,who came out of nowhere.

"The fuck are you saying?"Irene said.

"C'mon,Rene.Mood swings,sensitive smell,vomiting at midnight and not feeling well?That's all the signs.Try this."Sunmi threw a pregnancy test kit on Irene's face.

"Yah don't be too mean!"Irene shouted.

"See?You're so sensitive.Try it."Sunmi said.Irene doesn't want to try.Shes scared on what the result could be.But she just sighed.She wants to finish her bad thoughts already so she went at the restroom to try it.She waited anxiously for five minutes after finishing the process.

"Please please no.."Irene whispered then she looked at the kit.It shows two lines it means.."Fuck."