9

"So this will be your room.My room's just next door so if you need anything you can just call me there."Jisoo said.Irene nodded."Will you go to your work today?"

"Yeah."

"What time will I drive you there and what time will I fetch you up?"Jisoo asked.

"I should be there by seven and I'll go out by eleven.You don't actually need to do that we have a car to fetch us up."Irene said.

"I insist,Irene.Okay?"Jisoo said.Irene sighed.

"Fine."Irene was about to fix her things when Jisoo stopped her.

"Let me do this,Rene."Jisoo said.

"No no it's fine I can do this."Irene said.

"I don't want you tired.Just rest,okay?You have work later so just rest there at the bed."Jisoo insisted so Irene have no choice but just let Jisoo do everything for her.Time goes on and she needed to get ready for work.Jisoo was back at the kitchen to cook dinner for Irene.On the other hand,Irene finished herself up to go to work.She walked downstairs,she was wearing a see through dress just to her legs.She also have a red lipstick and black eyeliner,matching her goddess-like appearance.

"Hey what are you cooking there?"Irene asked Jisoo.Jisoo looked at her and Jisoo frozed,she can't stop staring at her.Irene never failed to get her attention."Jisoo I'm asking you."Irene said as she caught Jisoo off guard.

"Oh...uhh what are you asking me again?"

"What are you cooking?"

"Oh uhm kimchi rice and ramen.Come here and let's eat dinner."Jisoo offered.

"Ohh I don't eat this early.I eat everytime I get home."

"Ohh okay I can heat this later."Jisoo finished up cooking then she drove Irene to the bar.

"See you later."Irene said as she gave Jisoo a kiss on the cheek.She walked in,Jisoo walked back to her car.

"What was that for?"Jisoo asked herself.She waited for few hours then it's finally time to fetch Irene up.She drove to the bar and Irene was already waiting.Base on Irene's face she doesn't look really well making Jisoo worried."Are you okay?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded.

"Just that..they smell awful.You don't know how badly I wanna throw up."Irene said.Jisoo chuckled.

"That's pretty bad."They went to Jisoo's car and drove home,Irene just got changed then she immediately slept,as she was so sleepy.Jisoo fell asleep too,but in the middle of the night she woke up,she was so thirsty.She went downstairs and drink water but when she went upstairs,she noticed that the bathroom's door was open so she went inside and there she saw Irene on the floor,looking so weak.Jisoo was so worried."Are you okay?"She asked.

"I'm fine I just vomited all I have eaten the whole day.Gosh I can't even stand up to go back to my room."Irene said.She stood up and Jisoo helped her.She cleaned her mouth then she was surprised when Jisoo carried her.

"You should rest more."Jisoo said as she put her down at the bed.Jisoo was about to go when Irene held her hand.

"Can you please stay tonight with me?"